Just Thought I would drop by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Thought I would drop by

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. I don't know how much time I will spend over here but since I spent 10 years in Asia, I have a continued interest in regard to what is going on in this part of the world.

I even considered buying a island in the Philippines at one point with a Philippino friend of mine but we realized we couldn't deal with removing the squatters so past on the idea.

I don't know if it is a guy thing or what, but I have always wanted to own an island. I must have a little bit of Nepoloen in me.

Cheers for now...

Hello ChiefTutor,

Welcome to Pt! I see you have an awesome property focused web site!

I have moved this thread from the Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) as you are just saying hello.

So you are living in the USA?

Cheers

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Howdy Chief,
      Good to see you here... In case you need a hand with squatters, just let me know (just kidding).
      I understand that you have an interest in the Asian region. Actually, me too: I am the person posting the articles on PropertyTalks website. One of my more difficult tasks is sourcing wellwritten articles concerning Real Estate related Industries in Asia (e.g. Financing, Investing, Isurance etc).

In case you "stumble" across a webpage with suitable articles, I would appreciate a short email to "[email protected]".

Thanks in advance and have a very nice week...
      Walter

"Carpe Diem"

Comment

Working...
      X