Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furniture - 18 month old

Hi all

My local RE agent has phoned to say that they have just recieved an unconditional offer on a 1x bedroom unit here in Wellington. The vendor -landlord -had this as a fully furnished unit and his chattels are now superfluous to the purchaser & he wants to sell it off. Would anyone be interested? Apparently all furniture and appliances are only 18 months old.

Such a great deal. Furniture at only 18-months old are a great catch especially for those who have just moved to a new place and have sold or given away most of their previous furniture sets due to distance or space constraints and such. Such a waste that this ad was published so long ago and I just came across it just today. Well, hope you have had several buyers!

Comment

I have heard positive remarks for their furniture range too. They are reputable for their high quality products and their doors of the furniture do not creak and neither do their drawers. They are a trusted brand and their products last for a fairly long time.

Comment

Originally posted by shawntheweaver View Post
        Such a great deal. Furniture at only 18-months old are a great catch especially for those who have just moved to a new place and have sold or given away most of their previous furniture sets due to distance or space constraints and such. Such a waste that this ad was published so long ago and I just came across it just today. Well, hope you have had several buyers!
        holy thread dredge batman

Comment

Originally posted by shawntheweaver View Post
          I have heard positive remarks for their furniture range too. They are reputable for their high quality products and their doors of the furniture do not creak and neither do their drawers. They are a trusted brand and their products last for a fairly long time.

What are you talking about local RE's??

Comment

Working...
          X