forms and documentation for property manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forms and documentation for property manager

Hi everyone. I am doing a Property Management Course at the moment. As I don't have access to an agency I was wondering where I could find various types of forms and documents used in the Property Management business, as I need these for the assignments. I have found some websites that charge for these resources but these are way out of my study budget. ANY help or suggestions will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

I answered in the other thread you added to -

here was my reply.....

Migmode you can download really good resources from John May's website.

cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Thank you Donna.. very grateful.

Comment

MBIE; https://tenancy.govt.nz/
        Fraser Wilkinson
        www.managemyrental.co.nz
        Wellington / Lower Hutt / Upper Hutt / Porirua

Comment

Thank you FJW

Comment

I assume you are doing the NZQM Skills level 4 qualification? This is designed for people already practising as an (experienced) PM or under the tutorage of an experienced property manager.
            Sadly, it is not really set up for people new to the industry or studying alone. PM is very much an experienced-based industry, so understandable.

I have completed it (self employed PM) using my existing documents & procedures.

I would suggest contacting the Skills organisation for support.

I would like to see the qualification updated as a tiered qualification. Excellent that NZ finally has something for PMs to get qualified under, but definitely some work to be done yet before it's right.

Comment

Working...
            X