No announcement yet.

Interesting Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.''

Comment

These are some great quotes, some of which made me laugh (Mike Tysons) but all made me think. Just hope I can remember a few and use them at the right time

Comment

Originally posted by Dood View Post
        You cannot place big ideas into small brains.

a very successful Auckland property investor said that to me and I have never forgotten it
        I like it ! cheers for sharing

"If you think you can or cannot - you will be correct" (Think it was the great Henry Ford ?)

"They are not making anymore dirt" (President Lincoln ?)

Comment

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

"For things to change, things have to change"

Comment

Originally posted by Simmo View Post
            "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."
            Do you live by the finding a way principle Simmo?

I find that wanting to do something isn't enough, I have to REALLY want it or I won't get motivated. Maybe that's old age slowing me down haha.

Comment

Yeah I reckon so - its not about "finding" a way as such, its about laying the path stone by stone yourself if need be....
              Last edited by Simmo; 06-10-2015, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo View Post
                This is simply not true.
                I guess it depends on your attitude right? If you are competitive enough, then yes.

Comment

Working...
                X