No announcement yet.

Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do love my cars as a hobby but my everyday cars are just that.

I'm driving a 2015 Holden Colorado 4 door Ute, its got a 3.5tonne towing compactly and is comfortable enough round town.
    It's great to be able to get a washing machine in the back with no issues and it will tow just about anything.

I like to run a small toy vehicle budget too just for giggles, last year I had a Full noise jetski that would do 90mph that was really fun.
    Found the jetski to be quite a social toy too with mates and family gathering round the lake for a days fun on biscuits and ski's.

Sold that at the end of last summer and just bought a "Mud Truck" its a very fast off roader that'll drive just about anywhere.
    Beach, Forest, river stones ect
    It a lot of fun for a less than $10k toy.

I will probably go back to more classic hotrods next, they just hold their value more than modern cars and "Cool" doesn't date.

I've had a T bucket (23) and a Chevelle (6 was looking closely at an Impala (63) but my hearts set on getting into a late 60's Camaro.

I'm really of the opinion that your a long time dead and its worth having fun toys that you enjoy, but I'm also mindful that I buy stuff enjoy it and then try to get most of my money back out of them before they drop too much value.

Comment

Working...
    X