Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it's an unsolvable problem. Apart from Hitler I don't know that we have seen such a violent, aggressive cancer in the world on such a large scale. England at this stage has a problem, however France and Germany are in real trouble already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
      Yes it's an unsolvable problem. Apart from Hitler I don't know that we have seen such a violent, aggressive cancer in the world on such a large scale. England at this stage has a problem, however France and Germany are in real trouble already.
      yes latest reports from the war on ISIL could well see another 2mill+ muslim(mostly men) head into europe ....

I don't know how common this is in many europen towns but this clip just shows how huge of population there now is in england etc
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

No go zones all over europe
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by JBM; 30-06-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• I am not a fan of Trump at all, a friend sent me this and I found it very interesting http://www.theamericanconservative.c...s-poor-whites/
        Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

• I've said from the outset he will be great for America. They need a rampant capitalist. When I lived there I could not believe how generally uninformed and myopic they were of their own economic issues. I think it's a pretty forgone conclusion now Trump will be President. They will never elect Clinton she is too dirty.

From Paypal founder Peter Thiel:

I don't pretend to agree with every plank in our party's platform. But fake culture wars only distract us from our economic decline.

And nobody in this race is being honest about it except Donald Trump.

While it is fitting to talk about who we are, today it's even more important to remember where we came from. For me that is Cleveland, and the bright future it promised.

When Donald Trump asks us to Make America Great Again, he's not suggesting a return to the past. He's running to lead us back to that bright future.

Tonight I urge all of my fellow Americans to stand up and vote for Donald Trump.

Comment

• Polls favour Clinton at the mo, but I see quite a few commentators are hedging their bets.

(Peter Thiel has a close association with NZ though his large investment in Xero, undersea cable and property.)

Comment

• I find it fascinating how when people of other 'races' are in poverty I look for the external cause, but when it's a caucasian from a western nation my first subconscious reaction is to assume they had the same chances I did and look for what they could have done better. That's something this article highlighted for me.
              Free online Property Investment Course from iFindProperty, a residential investment property agency.

Comment

I think it's a pretty forgone conclusion now Trump will be President.
                God help America then.
                The man wouldn't know the truth if it ran him over.

Comment

• Well I guess the question is, does that matter? If he turns their financial nightmare around he will be hailed as a hero. America doesn't seem to care about character as long as you have enough charisma. It doesn't preclude him from doing a good job necessarily.

Comment

Well I guess the question is, does that matter? If he turns their financial nightmare around he will be hailed as a hero. America doesn't seem to care about character as long as you have enough charisma. It doesn't preclude him from doing a good job necessarily.
                    He swings in the breaze - how would you really know what he was going to do when he just talks hype.
                    There is no substance in anything he has said.
                    He backtracks all the time once someone has told him he said something stupid.
                    Finally I'm not sure how America will become great again if it isolates itself from the world - which is his generally thread.

Comment

• Well it doesn't matter what he says, it revolves around getting his advisors involved. They are clever people, unlike Trump. After all when you're on the right a country is largely a giant corporation.

Comment

• Hillary Leaks won't help her.

Comment

• For you Clinton lovers ......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

PENNSYLVANIA - Another black eye for the Democratic Party as Bernie Sanders announces a huge change. As the Democratic National Convention is in full swing former candiate Bernie Sanders has confirmed to reporters that he will return to the United States Senate as an Independent

Last edited by JBM; 28-07-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBM View Post
                            For you Clinton lovers ......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Personal Bernie would have been my pick >>>t
                            Bernie missed a trick by not really having a policy. Anger strikes a chord with the angry but you need the majority to vote for you also.

Comment

• apparently for the first time

trump has edged in front of hillary in polls...

Donald Trump comes out of his convention ahead of Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, topping her 44% to 39%

The poll also reflects a sharpening of the education divide among whites that has been prevalent throughout the campaign.
                              Among white voters with college degrees, Clinton actually gained ground ... going from an even 40% to 40% split to a 44% to 39% edge over Trump.
                              ....Trump expanded his lead with white voters who do not hold a college degree from a 51% to 31% lead before the convention to a 62% to 23% lead now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/25/po...-clinton-poll/
                              Last edited by eri; 28-07-2016, 10:05 PM.
                              have you defeated them?
                              your demons

Comment

• Wikileaks finished off Hilary. It's a one horse race now. Can't wait!!

Comment

Working...
                                X