This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
    Wikileaks finished off Hilary. It's a one horse race now. Can't wait!!
    You keep saying this bull wrapped up as fact.
    Trump can't help but lie - people will see that.
    You talk about his advisers - he doesn't like listening to other people.

Comment

• We'll all have to wait and see won't we. Trump has had the best real estate advisors in the country for decades so your past point is incorrect. I don't gamble but if I did I would back Trump. He is on point with every complaint I heard when I lived there. And Clinton is just too bent. Bill's speech was another nail in her coffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobsyouruncle View Post
        We'll all have to wait and see won't we. Trump has had the best real estate advisors in the country for decades so your past point is incorrect. I don't gamble but if I did I would back Trump. He is on point with every complaint I heard when I lived there. And Clinton is just too bent. Bill's speech was another nail in her coffin.
        It is one thing to complain - it is another to actual do something about it.
        All Trump's solutions are just weird. The US would go backward so fast as they shun trade.

But, yes, we will have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
          You keep saying this bull wrapped up as fact.
          Trump can't help but lie - people will see that.
          You talk about his advisers - he doesn't like listening to other people.
          I'm with you Wayne. He's called a pathological liar. I think come election day commonsense will prevail and he will go down in history as the biggest disaster ever for the Republicans.

cheers,

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

• He's called a pathological liar.
            You say that like it's a problem. You don't get US politics or culture, nobody cares if they are liars. They are a weird lot.

Comment

• I can understand the anti-trump rhetoric here ...he's a typical brash, loud, obnoxious American. Full of his own importance and belief. Whatever he believes in he will ram it through, a strong if erratic leader......

But he does have a history of employing very smart people to run his empire

Hillary is a criminal ....both her and husband should be locked up ..she is also a war monger .....Iraq,Libya, Syria

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Comment

• The conventions and stuff are just a big circus show.

Comment

• I see Hillary campaign has been paying for some 700 actors to help with the poor DMC turnout more cheerleaders needed ......Trump had nil issues selling out huge stadiums all over the US .......while Hillarys would only half fill basketball courts LOL

Comment

• They are a pleasure and charisma based culture which is why they are so weird, yet strangely entertaining.

Comment

• It was on the Internet - must be true.

Disclosure - didn't follow the link

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
                          The conventions and stuff are just a big circus show.
                          Indeed they are - fascinating really.
                          Never bother to follow then at all but this time round ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                            It was on the Internet - must be true.

Disclosure - didn't follow the link
                            looked like the DNC too me well a empty one

Comment

• To be honest I would have gone to the Trump one just to see what stupid thing he was going to say next.
                              Doesn't mean I would vote for him.

Comment

• apparently hillary is back in front on the polls

trump has responded by complaining the election will be rigged to keep him out

but it's his mouth that'll keep him out

apparently even warren buffet has volunteered to drive hilary voters to the voting booths
                                have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X