Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is now sounding like a politician too - I have to say I underestimated him. I thought it was a just a bad joke or a marketing ploy to get folk interested in the nominations - but he really is sounding more like the real deal - if he gets the nomination surely that would be good for Hillary as who in their right mind would elect him over her.

cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
      I think it's all rigged - Republicans are using him to get public interest early on in the campaign.
      Agreed - he's just another muppet of the 1% global elite!

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
        - if he gets the nomination surely that would be good for Hillary as who in their right mind would elect him over her.
        We should remember this is the country where many believe the answer to school massacres is to arm teachers.

BTW: Latest Clinton / Trump poll.
        Clinton 45%
        Trump 41%

Comment

Ok

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
          We should remember this is the country where many believe the answer to school massacres is to arm teachers.
          They have a constitution (sadly been undermined by traitors to their oaths of office) that was designed to protect a free people & to shackle the government!

Clinton 45%
          Pass

Trump 41%
          Pass

IMHO there is no such thing as left & right. It's the same BS executed by their muppet masters of deception (MMD).

It's a shame that staunch az constitution defender (which is what the world needs if you want to reduce & or eliminate America's war mongering (it's profitable & helps fund the Govt's NZ Super), bearing in mind they (the 4th Reich) have over 100 military bases dotted around the globe) & former congressman Ron Paul (father of Senator Ron Paul) is no longer running for the presidency.

Including Bill Still who also stood at the last elections.

Comment

He is now sounding like a politician too - I have to say I underestimated him. I thought it was a just a bad joke or a marketing ploy to get folk interested in the nominations - but he really is sounding more like the real deal - if he gets the nomination surely that would be good for Hillary as who in their right mind would elect him over her.
            They are quite different to us Donna. When I lived there it was Obamas second term so watched the elections over months on TV. I would be very surprised if Trump/Carson don't get in. Trump is smart. His nomination is no aberration, he is likely to go all the way. And he is exactly what the USA needs, a rabid capitalist who doesn't care who hates him. He can turn the economy around as well as Romney could have.

Hillary has missed her boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
              a rabid capitalist who doesn't care who hates him.
              We need one of those.

www.3888444.co.nz
              Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Truth_Prevails View Post
                It's a shame that staunch az constitution defender (which is what the world needs if you want to reduce & or eliminate America's war mongering.......
                You hear that son ?
                That's the sound of freedom.

Enjoy

Comment

Trump is going to beef up their army big time, can't wait to see someone finish the job Bush started.

Comment

Disagree!

Comment

Just agreed not to run as independent.
                      Wonder what deal the party had to do for that

Now might be the time to stock up on some military suppliers shares.

Comment

Trump cant run as independent.

capitalists who fund his campaign wont allow that i think

Comment

Trump could potentially run as an independent. He seems to isolate everyone he comes across, and he's already severed many crucial ties to the republican party; even Fox News have fallen with the Don. What I find concerning about Donald Trump (amongst many things) is how started out with a rather liberal approach to many issues, such as repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell or funding universal healthcare through an increase in corporate taxes. He wouldn't even dream of taking that stance now, so what changed?

Comment

Trump can be a tool, arrogant, careless, and all out obnoxious but he truly wants to improve America. He would keep the lower class from stealing from the middle class and he would insure us Americans come first on the job market.

Comment

Originally posted by George Smith View Post
                              Trump can be a tool, arrogant, careless, and all out obnoxious but he truly wants to improve America. He would keep the lower class from stealing from the middle class and he would insure us Americans come first on the job market.
                              You think?
                              He has a magic bullet to do all those things?
                              You would have to define what an 'American' was and then work out what to do with all the cheap labour you imported and now want to dump after using and abusing them.

As for Trump himself - if he can't be straight up in his campaign and instead twists the truth do you really think he will be straight up and a truth teller as a President?

Comment

Trump is a joke... but then, the Americans did elect George W Bush and he was a joke too.
                                You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Working...
                                X