Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APIA 21 May 2015 Presentation by Gary Lin

Hi all

I will be speaking at APIA again, this time on Thursday 21 May 2015, at ANZ 231 Dominion Rd Mt Eden Auckland.

Event details below:

7pm arrival for 7.30pm start
    ANZ Dominion Road, 231 Dominion Road, Mt Eden

Speakers: Gary Lin

This is an APIA Members Only Event there will be no public or guest admissions

Gary Lin believes that real wealth through property can only be achieve with investment longevity. A student of the property cycle and an advocate of strategic investment planning, Gary has enjoyed a great deal of success with his investment activities over the years.
    Drawing on his extensive experience on the Auckland property market, Gary Lin returns to APIA to give his take on how investors can achieve a wealth plan around the current Auckland market.
    Not only will Gary talk about property investment strategy as a whole for the average Kiwi, he will also address the situation of the Auckland market as he sees it. Gary's talk will cover:
    • How to surely and steadily build up a portfolio that will generate you a passive income over and beyond your 9-5 job;
    • Where is the Auckland market heading and the coming challenges it will bring;
    • What investors can do at this point of the market to prepare for these changes;
    • How to address some of the cashflow challenges facing investors at this point of the Auckland market;
    • What are some of the safety catches that can be put in place now to ensure that you remain in the market even when the prices bottom out?

This is a property presentation at its finest, Gary proud to call himself an ordinary Kiwi who is well on his way to an extraordinary financial future with property.

It's quite a list of topics set by Sarina, so hopefully I can put up a good show

See you there!

Gary

Would love to go to this Garry, your story is quite interesting! How do I join the APIA?
    "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

You can go to www.apia.org.nz, and find out more.

You should be able to negotiate to have the one time joining fee waived.

Comment

Good luck with it Gary I hope it all goes well for you.

cheers,

donna
        Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
        X