Where is Damap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princo View Post
    ................... He claims he will be braking the law if he pays it back to us, as he has a previous fruad conviction I am sure he doesn't want to add to his rap sheet but not sure how that can be true.
    I did jury service once.........so obviously I know everything there is to know about the law.

I can indeed confirm that if you give somebody money you're ......

Breaking the law, breaking the law

So much for the golden future, I can't even start
    I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
    you don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
    if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

You don't know what it's like

Breaking the law

Apologies to Judas Priest......where's Badger when you need him, he'd back me up on how evil it is to give people money especially money that you promised them.

Cheers
    Spaceman

Comment

Originally posted by Princo View Post
      Yes approached him over the weekend about him owning and looking to sell property again he said u cannot believe everything written on PT - yet it was him that wrote it under Damap so not sure what to make of that - the thread was deleted but he claimed he didnt delete it. Also challenged him over using his wife to continue to hold property et al but he said she was only an administrator and doesn't like property investment, not sure how that works when she was / is listed as a director of many trading trusts and was the director of turnkey in the US. He is also on record stating she is a successful investor in her own right, again just after his 2nd bankruptcy when he could not own property. No he didnt state it was risky until it went south quite the opposite he claimed to have done full due dilgence thats why he offer a full money back guarantee and many of us paid a preium for that guaranttee. He claims he will be braking the law if he pays it back to us, as he has a previous fruad conviction I am sure he doesn't want to add to his rap sheet but not sure how that can be true.
      Yes true, especially not believing anything from him!! Whether it be from Positiive Property, Damap, Killer Boy or Sounds Legit (all Dean) and any other ones he starts up when he gets caught out.

How people could not tell even just from meeting him he was not crooked is hard to believe. I had the same feeling when I met Phil Jones years ago - why would anyone ever trust anything they ever said, they just oozed sleeze, con artist and slime.

Somehow him and his wife Raewyn have around 5 properties they bought around 2010 - 2011, three in Manakau Auckland, one in which they must live in, 1 in Huntly (as Damap, he said a few months ago he had only just bought it), and 1 in Tawa Wellington.

It's pretty easy to find under the Companies directory if anyone wants to pay him a visit, and then on Property Guru to find the other addresses.
      Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
        Lol, since Damap was outed as Dean Leftus he's disappeared off this forum once again.

Also questions were being asked about the development in Fiji he seems to have done, owed a bunch of people money and then buggered off.

This has made my day coming in here and reading this about a right wayne kerr looks like
        one too.
        Stay away for good - knew jack shite anway.

Comment

Probably about time he rolls out his standard rebuttals to potential investors: It’s a lady with a gripe and she posts under a number of pseudonyms, its mainly reposts from a site of a guy in Fiji that has something against me, or my personal favourite – I hired a private IT investigator and he found nearly all the posts were from a revival based in the US. I am not going to name him but as I exposed him he has agreed to take down his posts but there is so many you may see some online still.

Comment

Maybe he's in Memphis

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
            Lol, since Damap was outed as Dean Leftus he's disappeared off this forum once again. Also questions were being asked about the development in Fiji he seems to have done, owed a bunch of people money and then buggered off.

Comment

Yep listened to that he told me the internet scam (he now admits it's was but of course not his fault) failed because the details were too complicated and they were trying to teach people with little IT skills. During the same conversation or one at around the same time when we were both in Kuala Lumpur he also said he might be able to flip my Fiji investments to some local investors he knew / was working with who were trying to launder (his words) some money - I declined to be introduced of course.

Comment

Princo -You can scroll down and read the transcript of the interview without listening to it.

Comment

Wow! missed this thread.

Didn't know Damap had such a colourful life. Well, let's move forward, past is history.

Comment

Who cares about Damap?

Where is Phil Jones? How is he doing?

Comment

Another property guru? or the same guru?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgoh View Post
                        Wow! missed this thread.

Didn't know Damap had such a colourful life. Well, let's move forward, past is history.
                        Not the attitude to have when this scam artist is still alive and green property investors exist.
                        Are you feeling foolish since he was your bum chum on here ?

Guy was just a straight out bully on here - but like all bullies retreat when bullied back
                        and ended up putting me on his ignore list cause there was way to much heat in the
                        kitchen for him to stand - weak gutted !

Comment

Yep agree with that.

I would also suggest Donna, that you make it so that everyone who is on here use their own name (not sure exactly how you would do that) so people know who they are.
                          People like Dean come on here under all sorts of false identities and lead people astray, mostly the people just starting out wanting to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by orion View Post
                            Yep agree with that.

I would also suggest Donna, that you make it so that everyone who is on here use their own name (not sure exactly how you would do that) so people know who they are.
                            People like Dean come on here under all sorts of false identities and lead people astray, mostly the people just starting out wanting to learn.

Like any forum you get and take advice then ensure it is correct by doing further research / due diligence. Anyone who believes straight up what someone tells them on an anonymous forum is probably going to get ripped off at some stage in their life and you can't protect them for ever - some need to learn the hard way unfortunately which is what the leech types rely on.

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
                              Like any forum you get and take advice then ensure it is correct by doing further research / due diligence. Anyone who believes straight up what someone tells them on an anonymous forum is probably going to get ripped off at some stage in their life and you can't protect them for ever - some need to learn the hard way unfortunately which is what the leech types rely on.
                              Yes true I guess. Was thinking of my own experience when I started out, I listened to lots of people who I thought knew what they were talking about and ended up losing a lot on my first deal, because I knew even less than they did

Comment

Working...
                              X