Where is Damap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Damap?

Lol, since Damap was outed as Dean Leftus he's disappeared off this forum once again.

Also questions were being asked about the development in Fiji he seems to have done, owed a bunch of people money and then buggered off.
    Squadly dinky do!

Is damap dean leftus?

Comment

I, for one, am shocked.

Comment

I am sure he has just grabbed his tooth brush and hopped on a plane to one of his overseas properties.

He may just be hanging out in Auckland, Davo36 and you could go visit him, his address is listed on the company’s web site if you search him as a director.

His personal bankruptcy has ended now so he can be a director again and take control of the company of which the trust holds all the shares.

Sure all his loyal fans here on PT will be able to update you, but I am also sure he will be back next week under another pseudonym with his wealth of knowledge and expertise learned by crashing and burning to help us all out.
        Last edited by ScottSI; 09-05-2015, 07:45 PM.
        Plan and invest wisely - You only get one life so make the most of it!

Comment

When and how was he exposed? I feel like I have missed a great thread!

*off to search last few posts from Damap*
          www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
          # Property Management
          # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Well maybe I'm being a bit harsh. Wouldn't be the first time

I thought everyone had picked up on Damap being shown to be Dean Leftus. Xav pointed this out on another thread.

I don't really know anything about that Fiji development, other than it failed and people are saying Dean Leftus gave them personal guarantees and then went bankrupt to get out of those. Dean would no doubt have a different version of events. I have said to Dean he should front up and engage in dialog with people about it. He chooses not to give that version of events though. That's up to him I guess.

Can't say I'm a fan of people going bankrupt to escape their dues though. I'm still chasing the accountant guy from my property who buggered off from a lease and owes nearly $40k. He'll do the same, go bankrupt, wait the 3 years and carry on... But of course it's not a really easy option, it affects you for the rest of your life - every time you apply for a job, insurance, want to borrow money and so on.
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
              I don't really know anything about that Fiji development, other than it failed and people are saying Dean Leftus gave them personal guarantees and then went bankrupt to get out of those. Dean would no doubt have a different version of events.
              As I recall, Dean did say there was some risk involve and was more for experienced investors who could take the hit if things didn't go as planned. But my memory may not be that good.
              Why not search on PT for what Dean wrote when he floated the Fiji scheme?

Comment

Dean was one of my earliest mentors when I first started out doing PI, I would have to say if it wasn't for him I would have never had the confidence to do anything as I tended to over-analize things. His advice over the years has been invaluable to me. What he did outside of PI I could not comment on, but on residential property I found him to be the most genuine and always there to advise me.

If he in fact was Damap on this site I do hope he comes back one day to help others as he helped me when I started out. Everyone needs help in the early stages and I hope to do the same for someone else one day.

FH
                "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

He's doing some Christian/religious trip based on his Facebook update.

Comment

Damap "leftus" - get it? Left us!

Comment

Originally posted by genius View Post
                      Damap "leftus" - get it? Left us!
                      Dean's name is actually Dean Letfus Not Leftus

(you can do a search on his name on Facebook)
                      Last edited by donna; 11-05-2015, 01:33 PM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Originally posted by Aston View Post
                        Dean's name is actually Dean Letfus Not Leftus

(you can do a search on his name on Facebook)
                        Ahh ok! Lol I have no idea - I'm relatively new to this forum so just went by everyone else's spelling

Comment

Leftus would be way more appropriate.

Leftus high and dry
                          Leftus without our money we foolishly trusted him with
                          Leftus without saying good bye
                          Leftus in the lurch
                          Leftus with no regrets
                          Leftus after he got what he wanted
                          Leftus alone thank god
                          Leftus to pursue opportunities in Fiji
                          Leftus in the name of god the son and the holy spirit
                          Facebook Property Chat Group NZ
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/340682962758216/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottSI View Post
                            Sure all his loyal fans here on PT will be able to update you, but I am also sure he will be back next week under another pseudonym with his wealth of knowledge and expertise learned by crashing and burning to help us all out.
                            Scott.
                            I did laugh when DampMap finally got told it was actually you posting using that other name; when you had fun with him a few months back.
                            He then bragged he could buy and sell you many times over.

Comment

Yes approached him over the weekend about him owning and looking to sell property again he said u cannot believe everything written on PT - yet it was him that wrote it under Damap so not sure what to make of that - the thread was deleted but he claimed he didnt delete it. Also challenged him over using his wife to continue to hold property et al but he said she was only an administrator and doesn't like property investment, not sure how that works when she was / is listed as a director of many trading trusts and was the director of turnkey in the US. He is also on record stating she is a successful investor in her own right, again just after his 2nd bankruptcy when he could not own property. No he didnt state it was risky until it went south quite the opposite he claimed to have done full due dilgence thats why he offer a full money back guarantee and many of us paid a preium for that guaranttee. He claims he will be braking the law if he pays it back to us, as he has a previous fruad conviction I am sure he doesn't want to add to his rap sheet but not sure how that can be true.

Comment

Working...
                              X