Where is Damap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
    I bought Dean's Property Trading CD series back in 2008.
    Has Kris Pedersen and Mat Gilligan, Sur Lawry in it, to name a few people.

That was very helpful for me, and I have since watched many others from Richmastery / Sean Wood / Ron.
    And some smarty pants little guy in ausie.

You have to learn from everyone but trust no one, trust your instincts on what is right and what will work for you.
    Totally agree.

The 3 day Richmastery DVD was very helpful at the beginning, and the tax lien/tax deed course in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
      I wouldn't call it showing off sometimes its nice to talk among people who do what you do because your normal group of people don't get it. I have horses and enjoy being able to chat with strangers about them because they understand things non horse people simply can't (and assume you are crazy).
      Soooooo Maccachic............ with your experience in horses, it it better to invest in property or horses?

I like horses...........big risk though

Comment

I like nice cars too but also risky!
        "DEBT BECOMES IRRELEVANT WITH INFLATION".

Comment

Originally posted by tulips View Post
          Not the attitude to have when this scam artist is still alive and green property investors exist.
          Are you feeling foolish since he was your bum chum on here ?
          Haha! No, I don't. He did provide good advise in some instances. Disagree with some of his comments too. I believe in giving people 2nd chance, humans are imperfect. Off course, he has to undo his deeds.

Always beware of forumers who don't use their real name or photo.

Comment

I agree chrisgoh but its the ones that dont reform and Dean is one that is of concern. For the record I dont promote myself on any social media however as my first post on PT was encouraging participation I did introduce myself using my full name and registered under same. The thread title is Malo Malo / Coral Lagoon Development Ltd Fiji and I sent Dean and the developer Mike Ball an email and link to make them aware of the thread and my comments encouraging them to comment. I thought if I was making such comments in this instance I do so using my full identity.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachBunny View Post
              Soooooo Maccachic............ with your experience in horses, it it better to invest in property or horses?

I like horses...........big risk though
              The way to make a small fortune in Horses is to start with a large one Purely pleasure that vice.

Comment

Large horse for a long race
                Smaller horse for a short race

But I think you meant a large fortune.................................
                Absolutely agree with the pure pleasure.

Comment

The way to make a small fortune in Horses is to start with a large one.

Snort, sputter, wheeze, gasp - wipes coffee stains off monitor, wipes eyes and blows nose noisily . . .

A good parallel to:
                  the best way to double your money is to
                  fold it in half and put it back in your purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
                    The honest ones like myself is not afraid of using real identities

If you feel the same, then just remake another user account under your real name, and discontinue your alias account.
                    I respect you a lot for that. And you cop a lot of personal flack.
                    I would like to use my own name, but couldn't take the sort of stuff you have dealt with in good humour I must say.
                    And I think of my family's privacy too.

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo View Post
                      I, for one, am shocked.
                      I have only just found this thread. I am shocked as had no idea, I found him reasonable, plausible

Comment

I wouldn't call it showing off sometimes its nice to talk among people who do what you do because your normal group of people don't get it. I have horses and enjoy being able to chat with strangers about them because they understand things non horse people simply can't (and assume you are crazy).
                        I find that too, friends' eyes glaze over..

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene View Post
                          I respect you a lot for that. And you cop a lot of personal flack.
                          I would like to use my own name, but couldn't take the sort of stuff you have dealt with in good humour I must say.
                          And I think of my family's privacy too.
                          It's ok, if you don't intend to sell yourself, ie use your popularity for possible personal gains, then you don't need to review your name at all.

Usually the people who use their real identifies have some form of goods or service they like to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
                            It's ok, if you don't intend to sell yourself, ie use your popularity for possible personal gains, then you don't need to review your name at all.

Usually the people who use their real identifies have some form of goods or service they like to sell.
                            Will we see you offering mentor services in the near future Gary?

Comment

That's why you need to use a range of different resources but it can be hard to sort the wheat from the chaff.
                              Your horses would appreciate that

Comment

Will we see you offering mentor services in the near future Gary?
                                No, for a range of reasons:
                                1) I won't compete against Ron while he's still coaching
                                2) My day job serves me better to protect against the recession in 2-3 years time. I would like to think that government jobs are less likely to be made redundant than private/business sector
                                3) My day job offers stable income, and will help me borrow more in the recession to buy more properties. Banks also like government/big company salary earners.
                                4) I'm lazy and don't want to work long hours like Ron does
                                5) Some students have thick head and hard to deal with, ie asking the same questions all the time, ie what time is the clock, and when will the market crash... (well not students, but my potential client base on forums)
                                6) I would prefer to coach people when I'm financially free

4), 5) & 6) kind of contradict each other, like if I'm financially free, why do I need the money and take crap from thickheads?? so I'm not sure if I would actually become a coach by then.
                                Last edited by PTILoveYou; 21-05-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X