Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom Supplies Recommendations

Hi there,

I'm looking to renovate my bathroom. Looking to purchase supplies myself and get a builder/contractor to do the work.

Are there any bathroom suppliers you would recommend in Auckland? Am looking for a nice balance between price and quality. Most important is VALUE for money.

Thanks all.

Yes. I have purchased from Danik on trade me after a friend had used them. They seem to have better quality cabinets than some of the big chain retailers and the shower unit is well made.I would use them again on both quality and price

Comment

Danik on trade
      i wouldn't buy from Danik for my own house... most of their taps etc are from China and i hear from my plumber that they often brake to fast...

I mainly buy from Mitre 10 Mega at 10 Lunn Ave. or Mico for Vanities etc.
      APIA members receive discount in both. i saved over $400 last time i spent there around $3500.
      They will also deliver in Auckland for you.
      New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
      FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
      CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

One of the Guys here recommends this place: http://www.bathandtile.co.nz/ they also discounted from their list prices for his reno.

Comment

Checkout Milens (penrose based I think).

Comment

Checkout Peter Hay Kitchens they are also bathroom cabinet suppliers, made all onsite. One recommendation is always use water resistant wood panels for any bathroom or kitchen cabinetry .I am now paying the price for not doing that as i bought from a Chinese importer and their cabinetry is not water resistant - the result after a few years bubbles of wood like weetbix due to ingress of moisture where the veneer edges are exposed.

Peter Hay uses water resistant cabinetry, prices are very reasonable and quality is good>>
            Address: 47 Dalgety Dr, Wiri, Auckland 2014
            Phone:0800 744 548

Comment

Working...
            X