No announcement yet.

Not to Be Missed - "This Man has the Secret to Early Retirement"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eri, TLL once received a formal warning (double secret probation) for referring to a snide remark by another poster (revdev I think) as 'snide'. So I'd watch your step, there, sonny, lest the mods actually dish out warnings on a level-playing-field basis.

Comment

Was that like a level 3 disciplinary action?. Now you're a woman they are kinder to you Lefty.

Comment

Level 3? You must be joking. It was level 'you're THIS CLOSE to being banned' code BEIGE alert is what it was.

Comment

You create your own luck and TLL ran out of it!

cheers,

donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

some like to explore limits

some like to teach lessons

we all learn
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post

Is the elderly tenant a relative or just some very lucky recipient of your generosity?
              Giving back is a great pleasure.
              she is my 90 year old mother in law, worked hard all her life but with a gambler for a husband has nothing to show for it

Comment

good lad!......
                have you defeated them?
                your demons

Comment

yeah go JimO - giving back is the reward!

cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
                    she is my 90 year old mother in law, worked hard all her life but with a gambler for a husband has nothing to show for it
                    The definition of wealth can be hard to define. But that's a pretty good one right there I'd wager.
                    Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

im not a saint, buying a home for her was preferable to having her live here, her 100 year old sister died last month so to cheer her up we sent her to visit her only surviving brother in the NI for a week and because she was having trouble getting into the shower (over a bath) i have ripped the bathroom apart, new plumbing, new shower unit, new tiles on the floor etc

Comment

Working...
                      X