Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to customers being of value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to customers being of value?

I recently purchased some door locks for a rehab. It is a home in a country where you can;t buy much so I found an OZ agent and they imported them for me.
    What arrived was nothing at al like the website pics so I emailed saying they were wrong and please replace. i had to fly to another country so it was urgent.

Owner of company was complete prick and wouldn't do anything. Wouldn't even contact Oz and say there was an error could we swap them.

So over the last week I contacted his dealership holder in Australia then found the managing directors contact in Europe for the parent company. I posted on their face book pages in 3 countries asking for help. Took about 8 hours but made me feel good at least.
    Today I get an email asking me to return the goods to afore mentioned prick and replacements were on the way.
    Why couldn't he have just done that himself?

Customer Service seems to have dropped a lot since the global crisis, when it was very much what companies needed to do extremely well, and have failed to pick up since.

Comment

Working...
    X