Property TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    I wish I had a spell checker on my browser thought it wouldn't help in this case.
    Even though you thought that, I thought the same.

Comment

A bad day!

Comment

Oh dear, how sad.

Block contestants 'broken' after shocking auction results
        The couple were reduced to tears as they struggled to even hit their reserve price, but eventually earned a paltry $10,000 - putting them in joint last position alongside Dee and Darren.

Speaking about the auction later, Dee said: "They're not the results that anyone would have expected. As far as real estate goes, it's a bizarre outcome."
        It was meant to be the day their dreams came true but The Block: Glasshouse family was left shattered after brothers Shannon and Simon Vos won close to half a million dollars - while two couples walked away with just $10,000.

Comment

And at last a bit of reality injected into Reality TV??

Comment

Reality tv is a contradiction in terms

Comment

I had to watch it on Youtube. It was like they think it's like some process that always works. As my old advisor used to say, the secret to real estate is to be in the black at least 51% of the time.

Comment

I remember lying on the beach in Thailand when a reality tv crew turned up--they took about 8 takes of the couple coming off the boat.
                They then proceeded to close half the restaurants on the beach as the insanity continued.

Comment

Originally posted by skid View Post
                  I remember lying on the beach in Thailand when a reality tv crew turned up--they took about 8 takes of the couple coming off the boat.
                  They then proceeded to close half the restaurants on the beach as the insanity continued.
                  I met someone a few years ago in London who was a 'script writer for a reality TV show'......

Comment

Oh yeah they're all scripted. Kinda like 'wrestling' matches.

But the thicko masses love this stuff.
                    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
                      I had to watch it on Youtube. It was like they think it's like some process that always works. As my old advisor used to say, the secret to real estate is to be in the black at least 51% of the time.
                      Who is/was your old advisor?
                      Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                        Oh dear, how sad.

Block contestants 'broken' after shocking auction results

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainm...ectid=11399662
                        Yeah hard to feel sympathy for them. First world problems n all.
                        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

No one you'd know Davo!

Comment

Working...
                          X