Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property repairs & maintenance in Southland...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property repairs & maintenance in Southland...

Howdy investors & like minded landowners,
    Thought i'd introduce myself seem as I'm a new member.

I am a property owner in good old Southland. Its had its challenges through the years but i'm still a proud owner with no regrets.
    I suppose being multi skilled with my hands when it comes to building & maintenance its kind of lessened the overhead costs.
    Even though I am a qualified Handyman with more than 25 years experience in build/maintenance I hadn't had the time to do maintenance work on them due to salary work commitments.
    And I tell ya what! It wasn't an easy feat finding a contractor to do even the smallest jobs at a decent price. So I quit my job and went out on my own as a sole trader Handyman.
    We wont talk about the initial set up today as that would be a convo for another time lol.

Handyman Southland has been a great success servicing the greater Southland region around the
    rural & residential communities. Being an approved contractor for a large farming co-op, a regular for another plus a few private owners.

If there are any property owners & investors here in Southland who could do with a handyman feel free to get in touch.
    Anything from small repairs to upgrades. I specialize in Bathrooms improvements and remodeling, paint & paper, domestic plumbing, windows, doors and locks to cladding & roofing.

My website is a great tool when it comes to advertising where out of town investors have found me and they
    can check out my full specs including photos of my recent projects.

I look forward to meeting you around these forums so dont be shy, introduce yourself I dont bite.

cheers
    Dee
    Last edited by Handyman Southland; 20-12-2014, 05:31 PM.

All very good and well done.

My test of your skills is a reference from the local rental agencies. They are the people who have their feet on the ground and know who they can rely on for house repairs.

Who refers you?

Comment

Hi Winston thanks for getting in touch. In reply I have sent you a private message.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X