No announcement yet.

Sneaky move by our bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with her. Does this also mean Perry and myself agree on something? Hells bells. lol.

Working link:

Name and shame any company or organisation pulling off a stunt like this
    Last edited by PTWhatAGreatForum; 25-11-2014, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
      And yet for men, sometimes lying the opposite way around is best. Hubby just went to an interview for an employer that was very traditional, stay at home wife, family man etc. When asked about his plans for next five years he said he sees himself settled down with a couple of kids by then...when he told me this I was just like 'WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE CHILDREN FROM? Take them back!' Hahahahahaha

Comment

MATE,forget this bank, try another one, when a bank has declined your application chances of reviewing it and coming with a different answer is unlikely.

You are not married with your bank, in new zealand there are about 10 banks to choose from, shop around and you may even get a better deal of what you currently have.

My motto is, if my bank refuses me lending, i refuse to do business with that bank, there should be reciprocal approach thanks

Comment

Banks are a***holes and that's how it is. Many property people form a faustian bargain with their bank in the view this is the only way ahead. It's not a view I share. In my business I run a lean ship and owe very little. My relationship is with DIY, exlease equipment and playing a waiting game.

Comment

With all due respect to the earnest and well-intentioned posters above, you overlook something fundamental.

A baby. A new life in the world. The most precious and miraculous arrival that any couple can hope for.

Money property loans yadda yadda are vanishingly small considerations compared to the health of a new born child.

Put the baby first - everything else follows in its own good time

Comment

A friend of mine told me the other day that they pay $338 per week on day care for their 2 years old kid. That is ~$1,000 per month - I can see how first home owners who have kids would struggle!!
              www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
              # Property Management
              # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

broker man, you need to learn how to break the rules.

"DONT BREAK THE LAW,BREAK THE RULES"

Comment

Originally posted by Propertytrader View Post
                  broker man, you need to learn how to break the rules.
                  It could be that brokerman is more trustworthy than you?

Comment

Working...
                  X