Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 reasons why you need to join Waikato Property Investors Association before 12th Nov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 reasons why you need to join Waikato Property Investors Association before 12th Nov

I'm looking forward to hearing Dion Nash speak on next Wednesday! If you are interested in property investing I would suggest joining http://www.waikatopia.org.nz/ben.php and coming along on Wednesday. If you are not quite sure, you can still come for $30, and if you join Waikato Property Investors Association this comes of your subscription!

Waikato Property Investors Association

Are you Serious about Property Investing?
    5 reasons why you need to join Waikato Property Investors Association before 5pm on 12th November!

1) Hear Dion Nash speak on the 12th, "Triumph, Disaster and Leadership". NZ cricket legend to business owner selling to 400 stores worldwide.

2) Our monthly meetings for members provide valuable Networking with other property investors. Hear other investor tips, issues and mistakes to avoid. Plus monthly speakers normally focused on helping your property investment journal through property, finance and economy education.

3) Discounts through a number of sponsors including ANZ and bunnings

4) Complimentary subscription to the New Zealand Property Investor Magazine, worth $119.40 per year!

5) Free subscription to TINZ or Veda to access low cost credit checks

Visit http://www.waikatopia.org.nz/ben.php to see more benefits and join now for only $245 (individual membership), to see Dion speak on the 12th!

Ross
    Book a free chat here
    Ross Barnett - Property Accountant

Thanks, I've been looking for the benefits of joining, but they don't actually have any (that I saw) listed clearly on the site

Can any members tell me - does this work like a union? For example, I know that a lot of members have threatened to increase prices if the govt bring in the new rules for investors... But are they strong enough to tell their members to increase prices or manipulate pricing? If so, I would join up to support that, it would be a formidable force to be respected by the govt if it were.

Comment

Originally posted by lewyh View Post
      Thanks, I've been looking for the benefits of joining, but they don't actually have any (that I saw) listed clearly on the site

Can any members tell me - does this work like a union? For example, I know that a lot of members have threatened to increase prices if the govt bring in the new rules for investors... But are they strong enough to tell their members to increase prices or manipulate pricing? If so, I would join up to support that, it would be a formidable force to be respected by the govt if it were.
      There is always the suggestion that people check they have the right rent
      but they aren't a cartel - it isn't an OPEC!

Reason 6 is access to discounts at Bunnings and Mitre10 (and Guthrie Bowron). Worth having if you do a bit of maintenance.

Comment

Shame it's not a cartel lol

Is the ANZ discount significant? (Anything I can't get with a mortgage broker?)

Comment

Originally posted by lewyh View Post
          Is the ANZ discount significant? (Anything I can't get with a mortgage broker?)
          Never used it - negotiate direct!

Comment

Working...
          X