Apartheid here in NZ . Co-governance agenda of Maori separatists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartheid here in NZ . Co-governance agenda of Maori separatists

A bad seed was sown when the word "partnership" between Maori & the Crown was twisted into the meaning of the Treaty of Waitangi.
    No partnership exists ,Queen Victoria did not do partnerships .
    The Ureweras a National Park & huge tract of land near Whangarei has been given to the Tuhoe tribe to impose & prcatice their own law & order distinct from the rest of NZ .
    With the initial offering of $170 Million from our taxpayer purse to enable this apartheid.There should have been an outrage ,utter condemnation, instead there was a mostly cancerous silence, the sleeping public busy from 9 to 5 realities of life.Apartheid has arrived thanks in a big way to the slimy dealings of Treaty Negotiations minister MP Chris Finlayson appointed by Key.
    Recently the NZ High Court ordered an exhumation of James Takamores body from the same area ;the body had been stolen from his family in Christchurch. The police & family went to exhume the body but were told by Maori kaumatua to f*** off this is not your land ,our law prevails here. The police were powerless to do anything & retreated .The case is now before the courts, again to carry out the original court order.

Now recently hunters with DOC licences have also been ordered off the land by Tuhoe, their licences invalidated :

This is just the start folks of what is happening in NZ. The new NZ under an apartheid system. Thanks to easy fascilitation & fast processing by John Key.

guess they'll have to shake the money tree again

Buying out bad loans and other poor investment decisions helped slash an iwi group's Treaty of Waitangi settlement from $66 million to $16 million, an inquiry has found.

But the trust group in charge of the remaining money says it will not take its founding trustees to court to recover the money because of the cost and "ongoing damage to the reputation of the trust and the iwi".

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11389300
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

I read that article with dismay.
      Another $50mil wasted.
      Very bad look
      found the trust bought $10.3 million in bad loans on land worth $6.4 million from a bank and a finance company after pressure on iwi members who had given personal guarantees for the debt.

Comment

Update on the co-governance agenda:

Recently the NZ Herald have been running a series of 4 articles by Gareth Morgan regarding his interpretation of the Treaty.
        Unfortunately Morgans interpretation supports the apartheid process and he uses the word "devolution" & "devolve" several times in his articles to indicate his support for "self determination" for Maori.
        Morgan is no expert on anything and IMO comes across as an idiot, not only on the Waitangi articles but also "micro-chipping cats" & "man made global warming" etc.

He contradicts himself many times in the 4 Treaty articles he has written in which he states he wants to "start the discussion" .

Unfortunately its a closed discussion and many have complained that any opposing views are not been aired on his discussion website.

Comment

Yes give a man several hundred million and suddenly he is an expert on everything!

Comment

I blame the media - they are giving him the coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
              A bad seed was sown when the word "partnership" between Maori & the Crown was twisted into the meaning of the Treaty of Waitangi.
              No partnership exists ,Queen Victoria did not do partnerships .
              The Ureweras a National Park & huge tract of land near Whangarei has been given to the Tuhoe tribe to impose & prcatice their own law & order distinct from the rest of NZ .
              With the initial offering of $170 Million from our taxpayer purse to enable this apartheid.There should have been an outrage ,utter condemnation, instead there was a mostly cancerous silence, the sleeping public busy from 9 to 5 realities of life.Apartheid has arrived thanks in a big way to the slimy dealings of Treaty Negotiations minister MP Chris Finlayson appointed by Key.
              Recently the NZ High Court ordered an exhumation of James Takamores body from the same area ;the body had been stolen from his family in Christchurch. The police & family went to exhume the body but were told by Maori kaumatua to f*** off this is not your land ,our law prevails here. The police were powerless to do anything & retreated .The case is now before the courts, again to carry out the original court order.

Now recently hunters with DOC licences have also been ordered off the land by Tuhoe, their licences invalidated :

This is just the start folks of what is happening in NZ. The new NZ under an apartheid system. Thanks to easy fascilitation & fast processing by John Key.
              Tuhoe - children of the mist - heart of maoridom

Most staunch tribe in history - Did not buckle under
              like other tribes to the crown - their land was mainly
              stolen, do you really think the gov is paying the money
              for nothing.

Learn your history so it is not a mystery.

Comment

Perhaps you could explain just how they got
                a Treaty settlement when they didn't sign it,
                then? I could never figure that out.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                  Perhaps you could explain just how they got
                  a Treaty settlement when they didn't sign it,
                  then? I could never figure that out.
                  If I took (stole) over the land your house sits on would you not be entitled to compensation
                  because you had not signed the treaty ?
                  This thread will most probably go where posts are based on ​propaganda,
                  the Germans have not been the only ones fooled in history by propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by iwik View Post
                    If I took (stole) over the land your house sits on would you not be entitled to compensation
                    because you had not signed the treaty ?
                    This thread will most probably go where posts are based on ​propaganda,
                    the Germans have not been the only ones fooled in history by propaganda.
                    If someone stole my great grand grandparents land do you think I would be entitled to compensation by the current owners now?

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
                      If someone stole my great grand grandparents land do you think I would be entitled to compensation by the current owners now?
                      Wars have been fought over this sort of thing - all around the world.

Comment

Morally of course you would be entitled to compensation, if anyone thinks
                        differently are they not siding with the thief ?

Comment

Morally of course you would be entitled to compensation, if anyone thinks
                          differently are they not siding with the thief ?
                          Why would I be entitled to compensation and why owners generations later have to pay it to me? It was never my land and current owners never stole it.

Comment

Why would I be entitled to compensation and why owners generations later have to pay it to me? It was never my land and current owners never stole it.
                            Where in the question I put to Perry did I mention on-sold to new owners ?
                            That is something you have come up with.
                            The original thief - the crown still holds stolen land.

Comment

The original thief - the crown still holds stolen land.
                              It's not rocket science is it... don't understand why people don't get this.
                              You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Working...
                              X