No announcement yet.

Someone has put salt in my muesli.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duct tape? The special Police cordon tape?

Comment

It can't be obvious like Duck Tape, or the perpetrator will simply replace it upon leaving more salt in the foodstuffs.

Comment

It is the School holidays maybe the grandies are staying with her?

Comment

Oh I do this sort of thing all the time.
          Especially good for checking if flats are abandoned or if squatters have been coming around.
          I put a little wedge of paper high up into the gap around the door.
          If the door opens it flutters down and the intruder never sees it.
          The main character of the novel 1984 used to do something similar to see if Big Brother had been through his flat looking at his papers.

I am not nuts you know!!!!!

Comment

Glenn - she'll come home and swear she found 'the special seal' on the floor proving her flat was entered by someone else. If she has an unused smart phone she could use it as a security camera - check this out The camera never lies....

cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Good idea Donna but at her great age being a 1930's model I doubt she will take up the idea.
              The idea is to join in the game of make believe. Many a wonderful day of delights has been spoilt by someone who pours cold water on the imaginative ideas of the insanely brilliant.

Comment

Working...
              X