Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Valuation Reports - Bulk purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Valuation Reports - Bulk purchase?

Hi Guys,

What do you use or recommend to use to get valuation reports in bulk?

Terranet is rather pricey to purchase reports pay as you go. Is there a better solution for individuals (no corporate account holders?)

Thanks a lot,
    Pete

what do you mean property valuation in bulk?

valuation can't be close to accurate or worth anything if buying "in bulk".
    good valuation can only be done by property site inspection.

if you are after comparable or desk top electronic report you better subscribe to IAdvise or Property Guru.
    that will cost you around $3000 a year.
    New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
    FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
    CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

I think the question was around performing a number of valuations of different properties and getting a discount for that
      www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
      # Property Management
      # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

That would be down to negotiation and relationship with valuation company.

Comment

ah, sorry guys for not being accurate and telling exactly what I meant.

I am planning to buy a property (or some ) in the following months but would like to save money on Terralink documents, propertyguru valuations, surveys, etc. Just on Terralink alone I could spend $100+ to get the necessary documents for one property alone, now multiply it by 10, could go to $1000s.

In the UK there are solutions for this, like you pay a fixed fee of $30-$50/m and you do as many surveys as you wish, or you get the documents half price.

I am looking for similar solution, or would it make sense to set up a company for this and set up a corporate account on terralink?

I hope its now more clear.
          Thanks a lot
          Kind Regards
          Peter

Comment

In the UK there are solutions for this, like you pay a fixed fee of $30-$50/m and you do as many surveys as you wish, or you get the documents half price.

I am looking for similar solution, or would it make sense to set up a company for this and set up a corporate account on terralink?
            There is nothing like that in NZ, you can try QV reports but its nowhere near a true and reliable tool if you planing to spend say 200k on property then you will have to spend some money - Sorry there is no free lunch!

Best way moving forward is become what we call an "area expert" get to know the values in your area by doing research and monitoring sales and listings etc etc etc

Comment

Hi Orkibi,

Thanks for your input, I am no way after free lunch and such, just having the documents in hand (sale comps, title, etc) when you make private sale offers helps significantly to justify your offer.
              I am ok to pay, just wanted to explore if there is a firm out there provides bulk discounts, monthly memberships, and not just one off sales.

I am planning to run 10+ researches a Month, and not really prepared to just throw away $800+/M (if I buy 2 from the 10 that is $200 not thrown away, but the rest is, hence I am looking for a better alternative)

my partner is a trainee financial adviser, I might try to ask her to open up trade account with Terralink then, have no better idea. According to their site, you only pay $50 per month or $0 if you dont use them.

Thanks
              Pete

Comment

If you use a service like iadvise you can produce as many CMA reports and valuations etc as you want, but it runs close to a grand a year.
                Is that what you mean you want?

Comment

Hey Damap.
                  yep, seems promising on first look, will download the app to know more
                  $1000/y is not much, considering I almost spent $100+ on one property alone on Terranet.

Thanks
                  Peter

Comment

i Advise full service cost more like $3000 ayear but with unlimited reports and searches, CMA etc

any professional property investor should have access to this its a tool that we must have.

Comment

Not true Orkibi, full price is $94 a month. We are registered providers for a large number of people in NZ.

Comment

Damap, can you please post some info about the plan you have for $94 per month or a link to iAdvise website which show this pricing on it?

Comment

Hi Damap,

I would be interested to join, if you still provide the service. (If I understand well what you have said above)

also, Property Guru? how can one get a report on a property there? if you are not trade?

Thanks
                          Peter

Comment

so where is the info about the iAdvise Damap you have for under $100 per month??

Comment

As per this thread http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...?35762-iAdvise just email the office.
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X