Recommendations on a PM in Otahuhu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations on a PM in Otahuhu?

Hi guys, i have a property in Otahuhu, currently look after by a PM but not very happy with their services (never update me, i always need to call her to get update of any work, she told me there should be 2 invoice per month and sometime she only send me 1 etc, letting the house empty for almost 5 weeks now or may be i asking for too much?)
    So i am looking to move to other PM. they currently charging me 7.5%+gst. the house rent out around $700+.

i know there are a lot PMs in Auckland, but can you guys recommend me a good pro-active PM, willing to take care this property? i think it's kind of mid to high maintenance property.

Regards

Geoff Lovegrove's guys are the best I have ever had in Auckland HANDS DOWN.
    Email [email protected]
    Their whole system is wonderful.
    NOTE: I don't get a cent for this we just have had so many bad PM's and these guys rock.

Comment

thanks for the info mate!
      may give it a try!
      thanks again!

Comment

Hi Bermann002
        I have almost 10 years experience managing rental properties. I have picked up many over the years who are unhappy with their property manager. In fact, our company has grown to over 400 managements almost purely by word of mouth. So the level of service speaks for itself! Let me know if you are still looking. I'd be happy to have a chat.
        www.harperproperties.co.nz

Comment

Hi Chris, thanks you, we have finally found one and they are very good, much better then barxxxx. their PM are unbelievably lazy, and make complaint to their head office, still the same attitude, not their problem not their fault, it's all because your property is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by berman002 View Post
            Hi Chris, thanks you, we have finally found one and they are very good, much better then barxxxx. their PM are unbelievably lazy, and make complaint to their head office, still the same attitude, not their problem not their fault, it's all because your property is a mess.
            If you can go with an independent generally you get a better result than real estate agencies, although there are exceptions. There are a lot of bad PMs out there! Let me know if you have any more issues.
            www.harperproperties.co.nz

Comment

there are some good PM out there as well, but so bad we have the first one wrong.....lose around 15-16 weeks rent...........
              lesson learned in a hard way, and i will try anything we can do to complaint about barxxxx's PM services.

Comment

Working...
              X