• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Guys Seen This?

The Power of Perspective
    Squadly dinky do!

what is the power of perspective Davo

Comment

lol...anyone notice how some real estate agents here are "manipulating" their property photo shots?

Comment

Perspective is always important, especially when it comes to selling something online.

Of course an ad like this won't do the trick, but the seller is not a liar - it's a house with a pool, and there is a pool actually.

On to what this funny piece tells us - perspective matters, and if you want to sell something online, you better make it look good. Don't just take some photos, but make sure you catch the right angle, use the right lighting, show your property in its best light. Still, it's not good to go that much over the line, as on this ad. Honesty is valued, so don't forged it.

Comment

Ha that was really good - had me going I can not imagine the disappointment turning up to find that!

Agents went through a 'night time' - lights on theme there for a while...seems to be easing off now. Knowing how easy it is to make a property look a lot better with stage lighting I am instantly wary of night time home snaps now.

cheers,

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

well done that photographer

and good on the rea for putting up all 3 of the pics

some agents would have 'lost' the paddle pool pic
            have you defeated them?
            your demons

Comment

Working...
            X