• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG funniest thread ever.

Don't steal his/her dreams Damap!
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Yeah quick JimO rush on over and give him/her/them your details and your money. After all they know where most of the homes they are selling are located. And you can get great training from Aucklands newest suburb, Indiana! I think it's at the bottom of the quarry at Stonefields..........

Comment

I heard once that the scammers deliberately make their scams a bit off, to put off the intelligent people so they don't waste there time on people who wont fall for it...

Comment

Originally posted by mia61 View Post
          go to my fb page
          Wanting serious investors, using amateur ways.

Comment

I want to buy one mia69, please tell me how?
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Well you pick one of the houses he randomly photographed or pulled from trademe then pay a small non refundable deposit to his bank account: Account name General Reverand Kevin Aitemidayo Ngozichukwu and wait for title to be transferred :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                I want to buy one mia69, please tell me how?
                ..send me your email or number..are you interested in the mangere, manurewa,otahuhu houses let me know

Comment

Please show some respect, its Mangere, Manurewa, Otahuhu.

Comment

Hi Mia,

So are you trying to get investors interested and then you call the owners and ask them if they wanna sell?

Some property agents do this while i was overseas. They first offered me a property mostly sections and ask how much would you pay for this one, then they try to find the owner and tell them someone is interested to buy your property at a good price, and made up a figure then try to find out the owner's price expectation.

Then agents would come back to the investor and try to make a deal

Comment

Originally posted by NomoneyNotalk View Post
                      Hi Mia,

So are you trying to get investors interested and then you call the owners and ask them if they wanna sell?

Some property agents do this while i was overseas. They first offered me a property mostly sections and ask how much would you pay for this one, then they try to find the owner and tell them someone is interested to buy your property at a good price, and made up a figure then try to find out the owner's price expectation.

Then agents would come back to the investor and try to make a deal
                      That would be ok but marketing a property as abandoned and looking for offers before engaging the owners sounds so wrong!

What if someone owned a property but went to work overseas and left the property empty without renting it out. Does that make it ok for a stranger to take a photo of that house and market it on their site to make business without talking to the owner?
                      www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                      # Property Management
                      # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Originally posted by BigDreamer View Post
                        That would be ok but marketing a property as abandoned and looking for offers before engaging the owners sounds so wrong!

What if someone owned a property but went to work overseas and left the property empty without renting it out. Does that make it ok for a stranger to take a photo of that house and market it on their site to make business without talking to the owner?

Hi Big Dreamer,
                        Yes it's not ok to take photos without permission. I was referring to the overseas agents that i don't like because of the style they were marketing the house, i think it's unethical selling something that is not for sale. So i never buy from that kind of agents but often annoyed by their phone calls.

I hope it's not happening here too

Comment

My goodness soon you will be taking this troll seriously?

Comment

Might be demand for bridges loads of those lying round the country...Ill get a photo if you like just deposit $10k holding deposit into my account

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
                              Haha

I seriously have no idea what to really think of this thread. ..
                              www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                              # Property Management

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
                                Haha

I seriously have no idea what to really think of this thread. ..
                                www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
                                # Property Management

Comment

Working...
                                X