No announcement yet.

Abandoned homes in South Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mia61, your original post and your FaceBook page make no sense to us here.

Can you perhaps explain what it is you are trying to do?
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

I know what derelict means you said Delerict, that's why I asked. I mean you obviously enjoy wasting your time here so I was just trying to understand if there was any point to your posts. It appears less than 50% likely so far. At least 1 of your pics appears to be from the USA and your links are all US based so I am guessing you aren;t in NZ or at the least certainly have no understanding of NZ property. It is nothing like the USA.

Comment

Im really looking for private investors..these houses have been empty for a long time..in one of the houses their are
        two sleepouts and about 7 rooms. But most are three bedroom. Created page to hopefully find property investors. Didnt think would cause a stir. But I know where alot of these homes are.

Comment

You are not creating a stir you are simply making no sense. IF you want investors then go and get conditional contracts on these houses and then ask for investors. The fact you know where "most" of the houses are on your page makes you sound even more like a scammer. I know the address of every single house I own and buy and sell, so should you.
          You sound shonkier than a politician in shonkytown thats why you are getting a hard time. As I said you are obviously not a kiwi.

Comment

All properties are in Auckland. Maybe your right damap. I could be wasting my time here. Links are seminars in !
            Auckland. If you dont feel like its worth ur time thats up too u. Im looking for serious people

Comment

I dont need to justify anything to you. This is a niche market. Was hoping to find contacts here. I know about assigning contracts. Scam? Damap sounds indian your saying im not kiwi? Lol..I was born here

Comment

You wont find serious people based on your strange posts and bad English.

Comment

And when did Joe Crump move from Indiana? He was there last week.

Comment

Buying rental property in Auckland is a niche market? Maybe you are not even from planet earth :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mia61 View Post
                      All properties are in Auckland. Maybe your right damap. I could be wasting my time here. Links are seminars in !
                      Auckland. If you dont feel like its worth ur time thats up too u. Im looking for serious people
                      im serious

Comment

Like in real estate. I might find a diamond in the rough. People with vision are very few.

Comment

Originally posted by mia61 View Post
                          Like in real estate. I might find a diamond in the rough. People with vision are very few.
                          i have vision, but need reading glasses now that im over 50

Comment

Problem is people with vision wont trust someone who doesn't know the addresses of the properties he is claiming to sell and even more so when he thinks Indiana USA is in Auckland NZ. Those sorts of visionaries used to all live together in Carrington until a few years ago :-)

Comment

You might have been one of them. Im guessing..opinionated? Arrogant and defensive. Maybe. Thats fine. Im not looking for people like you

Comment

Jimo glad to hear..leave me your email or go to my fb page.thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X