No announcement yet.

Which political party will benefit property investors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The political junkies will be loving this.
    (behind the paywall)

Defiant Slater lays complaint against PM, insists Collins is innocent

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
      And so the section goes on.
      Finally you agree with me......FINALLY.
      to inquire into any complaint by—
      • (i) a New Zealand person; or

• (ii) a person who is an employee or former employee of an intelligence and security agency,—

that that person has or may have been adversely affected by any act, omission, practice, policy, or procedure of an intelligence and security agency:
      Last edited by speights boy; 01-09-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• And Cameron Slater fits that description of a person who has or may have been
        adversely affected by any act, omission, practice, policy, or procedure of an
        intelligence and security agency?

Comment

• I understand he has been called to testify.
          Last edited by speights boy; 01-09-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• First: beliefs; Now: understanding

Behind closed doors, by the Inspector-General of Intelligence & Security,
            about something that has been admitted as not being a threat to NZ's
            national security. Really? Doesn't wash, with me. It has all the makings
            of a con and snow job, combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perry View Post
              ? Doesn't wash, with me.
              Did you make the complaint ?

Comment

• intermana

forgetting to hide the backstabbing

until after the election

he said/she said about his/her dodgy sugar-daddy

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...sk-over-Dotcom

imagine them tearing into green labour

over perceived injustices and thought crimes
                have you defeated them?
                your demons

Comment

• Originally posted by eri View Post
                  intermana

forgetting to hide the backstabbing

until after the election

he said/she said about his/her dodgy sugar-daddy

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...sk-over-Dotcom

imagine them tearing into green labour

over perceived injustices and thought crimes
                  It would be amusing to see them in power......

Comment

• Peters' bottom-line
                    NZ First won't support any party after the election that does not support a royal commission of inquiry into the Government's conduct, leader Winston Peters says.

Prime Minister John Key has announced an inquiry into the actions of former justice minister Judith Collins, who was allegedly involved in a smear campaign against the head of the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in 2011.
                    www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/10450053/Peters-bottom-line

Comment

• Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                      Well then the voters that are moving away from National but want to stay on the right have another choice with the Conservative Party. They can choose not to vote for this crusty old ex sot who clearly wants to hold the country to ransom.

Comment

• Originally posted by elguapo View Post
                        It would be amusing to see them in power......
                        I wouldn't say amusing as I would fail to see the funny side of them being in power, but it would be gratifying to see the self destruction of those parties it would bring.

Comment

• Catriona MacLennan: Only a broad-ranging inquiry will do to tackle allegations
                          Prime Minister John Key should accept the lessons of recent history: a limited inquiry into allegations which have unfolded since Nicky Hager's book Dirty Politics was published will not suffice.
                          The convention is Governments do not make major decisions in the three months before an election. So it would not be appropriate for National to act unilaterally to establish a broad inquiry.

A new law governing inquiries into matters of public importance came into force almost exactly a year ago.

The Inquiries Act 2013 aims to provide more flexibility for inquiries and to write into law the lessons learned from inquiries into Pike River and the collapse of buildings during the 2011 Christchurch earthquake.

The act provides for three types of inquiries:
                          • Royal Commissions established under the authority of Letters Patent.
                          • Public inquiries set up by the Governor-General by Order in Council.
                          • Government inquiries initiated by ministers.

The Prime Minister should consult David Cunliffe and set up a wide-ranging inquiry under the new law.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                              The political junkies will be loving this.
                              (behind the paywall)

Defiant Slater lays complaint against PM, insists Collins is innocent
                              You want me to pay to read this?

www.3888444.co.nz
                              Facebook Page

Comment

• with the public encouraging the police to chase down

the hacker who has released the nude actress pics in the states

i would have liked to see the moderator of last night's debate ask cunliffe if

the police here should be trying to run down rawshark here

have you defeated them?
                                your demons

Comment

Working...
                                X