• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe DazRaz. Finished though?

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

Wonder where the people are going to come from to keep up with the work to build them. So much happening up here in Auckland it will draw those back that moved down there to help with the rebuild. There's only so Southern hospitality one can endure not to mention the horrible roads that just have more cones than ever gracing them.

Comment

I agree DazRaz. I go to CHCH every month or so and I am blown away with progress each trip, it is very visible. CHCH central is happening and I am getting approaches from people regularly that are doing new builds there. There are a couple other areas for the future in my opinion, but central is new and is happening right now.
        To Sell or Buy Investment Property contact us. 0800 NZ PROPERTY or 021 402990
        www.propertyventures.co.nz
        *New* Check out our weekly free property show http://propertyventures.co.nz/podcast

Comment

Originally posted by Meehole View Post
          I don't think I'll see it finished in my lifetime and that's probably another 30 years. Still deconstructing at present.
          Unless you are 95 Get real !

Wonder where the people are going to come from to keep up with the work to build them. So much happening up here in Auckland it will draw those back that moved down there to help with the rebuild. There's only so Southern hospitality one can endure not to mention the horrible roads that just have more cones than ever gracing them.
          Hey troll have you even been down here ? With billions in the world for labour its never going to be a problem.
          Come down here and we will see how much southern hospitality you can endure - size 12 John Bull steel cap should do the job !
          Government should be getting the hordes of beneficiary flakes from dorkland down here and show them how to do a hard days graft !

Comment

Originally posted by iwik View Post
            Unless you are 95 Get real !

Hey troll have you even been down here ? With billions in the world for labour its never going to be a problem.
            Come down here and we will see how much southern hospitality you can endure - size 12 John Bull steel cap should do the job !
            Government should be getting the hordes of beneficiary flakes from dorkland down here and show them how to do a hard days graft !
            Mate been there for the past 3 years and seen the light and moved back to the real world.
            Southern hospitality?? The Fitz on a Friday night? You get real. Beneficiary flakes not interested in working, employed a few of those and they quit when the going got tough.
            Fillies mate the only way to go. $20 hour and they show respect calling you boss and mam.
            3 years and they were only making a start on the road outside our place in Avonside Drive. Nah you get real you don't know John Bull steel cap from your elbow. How many staff did you employ and how campanies did you run?

Comment

Mate been there for the past 3 years and seen the light and moved back to the real world.
              Southern hospitality?? The Fitz on a Friday night? You get real. Beneficiary flakes not interested in working, employed a few of those and they quit when the going got tough.
              Fillies mate the only way to go. $20 hour and they show respect calling you boss and mam.
              3 years and they were only making a start on the road outside our place in Avonside Drive. Nah you get real you don't know John Bull steel cap from your elbow. How many staff did you employ and how campanies did you run?
              Fitz on a Friday night lmfao you like to hang out with the
              dregs of society - get some class and an adventurist spirit !

You no hero in my book if you have run companies, smart man
              does the topic of this website - invests in property - shout out when you
              retire under 30 .......

Comment

Originally posted by iwik View Post
                Fitz on a Friday night lmfao you like to hang out with the
                dregs of society - get some class and an adventurist spirit !

You no hero in my book if you have run companies, smart man
                does the topic of this website - invests in property - shout out when you
                retire under 30 .......
                Not a man and didn't drink at the Fitz myself, my employees did tho. Young 20 somethings working for me.
                Past 30 as well but have children that age that thankfully don't have an attitude like you. Sounds like your mother spared the rod!

Comment

You have kids in your 30's and you still go around picking up on the wrong sounds, when my mum
                  split from my stepfather she could not even get a loan so I got one for her, few years later I bought
                  her a car. I'm the one that spared the rod. Check yourself before you wreck yourself !

Comment

Now now, let's chat about the topic, not the poster.

www.3888444.co.nz
                    Facebook Page

Comment

chch properties are delish. the tailwind from the investment going into the CBD is a nice extra.

Comment

Quakes shake South Island

A 6.4 magnitude earthquake struck north of Methven this morning, followed by a 4.1 quake four minutes later near Arthur's Pass.

Comment

It was a nice rolling ride this morning in St Albans.

Came home after work and found everyone still asleep in our home in Redwood.

www.3888444.co.nz
                          Facebook Page

Comment

A long way away on the coast they say (though the map shows it east of the ridge).

Comment

Harcourts' Christchurch sales dip to their lowest point in a decade and average prices drop 13% year-on-year
                              Christchurch's largest real estate agency has reported a sharp drop in the average price of homes it sold in January, compared with a year earlier.

Harcourts, which sells around half of all homes sold in Christchurch, said its average selling price last month was $402,752, a 13% drop on the average selling price of $462,581 in January last year.

Comment

Maybe more apartments selling than houses...
                                For what its worth I personally think the outskirts of CHCH prices will drop sometime over the next 5 years, it may be now, it may be in a few years, but as the inner city gets re-developed people will move back in making the outer of CHCH maybe not so desirable. Prices in CBD may go up, prices on outer CHCH may not.
                                Who knows, but...
                                To Sell or Buy Investment Property contact us. 0800 NZ PROPERTY or 021 402990
                                www.propertyventures.co.nz
                                *New* Check out our weekly free property show http://propertyventures.co.nz/podcast

Comment

Working...
                                X