No announcement yet.

Discount on ANZ Rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just got 6 flat for 5 years :-). Broke 4 loans early to get it but I am rapt. And to think I have always hated ANZ for being so hard to deal with!

Comment

Originally posted by Damap View Post
      We just got 6 flat for 5 years :-). Broke 4 loans early to get it but I am rapt. And to think I have always hated ANZ for being so hard to deal with!
      Awesome result guys! ANZ are doing alot of high LVR stuff and it can reflect on their hunger for quality sub 80% stuff. Certainly a competitive environment out there.
      Craig PopeCraig Pope Mortgages & Insurance
      www.craigpope.co.nz

Comment

Wow that is extremely impressive deal Well done. I broke a few loan structures not too long ago but only fixed at 6.4% with ANZ for 5 years. I thought that was a great deal but you take the cake
        www.PropertyMinder.co.nz
        # Property Management
        # Ad Hoc Tenancy Services / Rental Inspections / Terminations and Notices

Comment

Yep we were surprised. They must have wanted us to stay :-). It was over a mil and about 65% LVR

Comment

Anz offering 5.6% fixed 6months ..... Some talk round we may well not have any more OCR increases anytime soon and even a chance we could see a pull back on weaker economic data ...

Hoping ASB can match the above rate as well as get 48 TV + playstation + 1k cash to shift for 6 months

Comment

Well done, that is by far the best 5 year rate I have heard of recently!

Comment

Just been offered 5.35% 6m-1 yr

Comment

Also offered yesterday from ANZ - 5.65% for 18 months, 5.75% 2 years, 5.89% 3 years fixed; 6.14% floating.

Comment

6% Flexi offered this week.

Comment

HSBC offering 5.75% on 2 year, 3 year and 5 year if you have 50% equity until end of October. Seems like a good deal you not planning on buying anything soon...

Comment

Took the 5.35% 6 month fixed haven,t heard of cheaper

Comment

Working...
                        X