Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling all property managers in the US and Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all property managers in the US and Canada!

Hello all, I am the owner and creator of a new site called Find My Digs
    Find My Digs is a powerful real estate listing platform that offers more to real estate professionals and property managers. It not only encompass maps, street view and walk score so that potential buyers/renters can see the area, amenities and map the visit to your property, it also allows sellers and renters to upload video footage right to the listing, upload renters agreements floor plans and other document files and also audio files to make selling or renting your property online more efficient and easy for both parties.
    I built this platform knowing how hard it is to find a new place, but also keeping in mind the sellers and renters, giving professionals a platform that is easy to use and manage their listings, also giving them more input to better showcase the properties they have on the market and generally making it easier for both parties.

As of now Find My Digs is in working beta, you may join for free and post listings for free. Once beta is done the site will remain very affordable and I will also be offering coupon codes which I will post here once they become available.

Join up today and post your property free at findmydigs dot com

For any inquiries please PM me I am willing to work with you and your company to provide the best listing possible so by all means do not hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to speaking and working with anyone and any companies out there.

Best regards
Working...
X