• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible real estate agent photographs

Bit of a laugh

Terrible real estate agent photographs
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Lawls at the one with a nice open lounge and inbuilt fireplace posted on nov 10, pity someone didn't clean the last owner off the floor.

Comment

This is from a current trade me ad.

www.trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-627088091.htm

Comment

That's a pretty fancy 4x2 shower surround they have. Nice.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

I was going to bet that was a "nice" Dunedin flat (kind close tho)

Comment

yeah an old property nice high ceilings - is that a couple of tags I see on the wall. There's no shower curtain either - just someone's washing…..probably washed in the shower haha. You'd want a good lock on the door or not maybe

cheers

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

im looking at buying another house at the moment and what gets me is the pics make everything look large but they aint

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
                im looking at buying another house at the moment and what gets me is the pics make everything look large but they aint
                Yes they should pass a law making it real estate agents having to make things look smaller than they are.

So that people from Dunedin don't get fooled by those agents and their fancy tricks.
                Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
                  They do it in Tauranga as well, told an agent I was unimpressed with the fact that the house was soo much smaller than the pictures and a few other things I didn't like that were not mentioned and was told "you just have to get on the ladder".

Comment

What's the thing with RE Agents just showing the property at night too - they do that a lot up here in Kapiti - I guess it's to hide what the property really looks like in broad day light! It's amazing how it can transform the property too - a neighbour of ours has a very average house but he has put in lots of 'mood lighting' and it makes his house look 'good'

cheers,

Donna
                    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post

I wonder where that tunnel in the last photo lead to...

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Lin View Post
                        I wonder where that tunnel in the last photo lead to...
                        Another couple of bedrooms Gary!
                        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Gary, those pics remind me of The Shining. There's a whole ghost story there, waiting to be told

Comment

Working...
                          X