So, Len "2-minute" Brown's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Clinton never resigned.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
      does it matter?
      In itself, no. Some of the details, such as the alleged threats, maybe.

Comment

I thought he re signed.

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

If we cared about that here we'd have nobody to run the nation half the time :-)

Comment

...and in-bred psychotics the other half.

Comment

This morning's whaleoil blog take the accusations beyond sex.

Comment

No doubt the Len-apologists will say "oh what's that got to do with running the city- just a phone call and a recommendation". hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
                  No doubt the Len-apologists will say "oh what's that got to do with running the city- just a phone call and a recommendation". hahahahaha
                  they don't have to be "Len-apologists"!
                  Just because they don't agree with you doesn't mean you have to be derogatory.

Comment

Exactly whats that got to do with running the city?

Comment

You'd be right if it were done on his own time on his own property, but no, he's been shagging in our time on our property.
                      I agree - it's ridiculous for him to remain Mayor. The sordid details on Whale Oil - I now know way too much about Len Brown and his early morning rituals!

I see the NZH is now painting Ms Chuang as a 'bunny boiler' - see here - I say 'so what' she's not the mayor! Focus on Len NZH - 'Len's been very bad' and he needs a new career preferably one not in the public - plus he needs to get counselling if we are to believe what is said about him and his 'habit's on Whale Oil.... 'over share' it's going to be impossible to see his face and not recall his in office 'recreational activities'.

I feel for his wife and children - personally I'd not stand by him. There is no excuse - it's just pure weakness and lack of self respect and respect for everyone else involved - in my opinion of course.

cheers,

Donna
                      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

What about the women has she no shame / morals? She knew he was married yet still went along with it, then she comes out to the public with all the details. Needs her head read if you ask me.

His poor wife hope she leaves him and finds someone better.

Comment

I didn't vote for him the first place and never wanted him there, but for this scandal to happen and peoples eyes to open up and think he should resign now based on the person he is, is a little late on the matter imo.

Comment

What? That's ridiculous, Glizzle.

Assuming you voted for John Key, and it came out that he'd committed some crime, that would be like me saying "well it's a little late now to think he should resign". You know, it's entirely possible for a man to be voted in under a load of promises and perception then to discover that same man is not worthy for some reason and to want him gone.

Comment

No way,the government and council all ways keep there promises!!! I voted against Len Brown because of his past in power at the helm of Auckland not based on the stuff spewing from there mouth.

Comment

Assuming you voted for John Key, and it came out that he'd committed some crime,
                                maybe for a crime but adultery?

Comment

Working...
                                X