Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Len "2-minute" Brown's

been a naughty boy.

Isn't the correct phrase "Barely 2-minute Brown"?

Comment

"Barely" is right on two counts. What's that rhythmic noise I hear coming from under Lennie's desk? You'd not want to hold a black light around council chambers.

Comment

And what does it have to do with him being Mayor?

Absolutely nothing. Leave him alone.

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

You'd be right if it were done on his own time on his own property, but no, he's been shagging in our time on our property.

Comment

And if you sincerely think he'd have been voted in had this come out before the election, you're quite, quite wrong.

Comment

I guess you could say Len Brown's second term has been so brief it came and went.

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
                And what does it have to do with him being Mayor?

Absolutely nothing. Leave him alone.
                Everything, actually.

If I buy my groceries and a personal stereo on my employers credit card, I am instantly dismissed.

If I make up 55% of my employer's annual credit card expense misreporting incidents whilst having less than 0.5% of total employee credit cards then I am instantly dismissed.

If I am shagging young ladies all over the office during work hours I am instantly dismissed.

If I, or people associated to me, then send threatening messages to a blogger and journalist and their family members, and the woman I had an affair with, threatening to ruin their lives if they publish the information about me, I am instantly dismissed (and possibly facing criminal charges).

What about that is so hard to understand???

Why are we holding the mayor of our largest city to a lower standard then Joe Public? Shouldn't it be reversed?

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster View Post
                  If I, or people associated to me, then send threatening messages to a blogger and journalist and their family members, and the woman I had an affair with, threatening to ruin their lives if they publish the information about me, I am instantly dismissed (and possibly facing criminal charges).
                  This is the bit that really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster View Post
                    Everything, actually.

If I buy my groceries and a personal stereo on my employers credit card, I am instantly dismissed.

If I make up 55% of my employer's annual credit card expense misreporting incidents whilst having less than 0.5% of total employee credit cards then I am instantly dismissed.

If I am shagging young ladies all over the office during work hours I am instantly dismissed.

What about that is so hard to understand???

Why are we holding the mayor of our largest city to a lower standard then Joe Public? Shouldn't it be reversed?
                    JediMaster,

Do you ever post on PropertyTalk during work hours? just saying....don't throw stones in glass houses

Shane

Comment

Define work hours for a Mayor.
                      When did the events regarding the credit cards happen since last Saturday?
                      As has bee indicated here before, if you can't prove it, don't go there. So, were you in the room when those text messages were sent and actually saw Len write and send them?

www.3888444.co.nz
                      Facebook Page

Comment

South Aucklanders know how to party!

Comment

If the role was reversed and the Mayor had discovered a security guard having sex in the Ngati Whatua room at the Town Hall.

1. What employment action do you think the Mayor would have taken?
                          2. What employment action do you think the Mayor should have taken?

Comment

Have them sacked in both cases, however it's not a reasonable parallel. The security guard is not in the public eye, using his/her family to advance his cause, raving on about his Christian values and representing the people of Auckland as Mayor. Someone called "Dave" says it best on Whaleoil with this: "He stood on a platform of trust and so called honesty, that has just been shattered, the people of Auckland DESERVE a leader they look up to, can trust and who is Honest. Len Brown is NONE of those, he has shown complete distrust and LIES, he must go, but lacks the moral conscious and standards to stand down. He is a lying coward".

Comment

a leader we can trust and look up too? oh utopia, should we go back to banks? haha

Comment

Working...
                              X