No announcement yet.

Greenpeace crew in 'shock' in Russian jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought How to Avoid Huge Ships as a companion to Captain Trimmer's other excellent titles: How to Avoid a Train
    How to Avoid the Empire State Building.
    These books are fast paced, well written and the hard won knowledge found in them is as inspirational as it is informational.
    After reading them I haven't been hit by anything bigger than a diesel bus.
    Thanks captain!

http://www.amazon.com/Avoid-Huge-Shi.../dp/0870334336

have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

Originally posted by drelly View Post
      What difference does that make?

No I didn't.

Some Catholics do the same thing with regard to abortion. What a minority of any group do doesn't mean they speak for the whole.

So you are saying that homosexuality has been proven to not be genetic?

Actually, I do know a guy locally who has swapped gender roles a few times. Of course there are variables.

My opinion is that your opinion on how other people should live and whether or not they should "promote" their lifestyle is irrelevent as long as it's between consenting adults. What you think is promotion of a lifestyle is actually just the promotion of the belief that it's ok to be gay. You've just missed the point. Was the Brady Bunch TV series promoting heterosexual relations, lack of contraception or middle class lifestyles?

You see "movements" everywhere, and yes they exist... BUT... some gay radicals, neo-nazis or greenpeace pirates does not mean that gays, whites or greenies are under the bed. You'd have been more happy hunting communists in the MacCarthy era US, I think!

Incidentally, you avoided answering most of the questions posed again... and the list is growing
      Liberal clap trap is nothing if not incessant!
      They haven't quite finalised the Seven Sharp promo homo team yet , have you considered joining the panel?
      Or you could join the most well moneyed, vitriolic vocal group in the world aka the GLBT lobbyists; possibly trailing slightly behind the Human Wrongs Dept
      Or if that doesn't suit how about acting as go between for Mana party vice president Ken Mair in his discussions in trying to tie together the Mana & Maori Party before they become redundant .

The choice is yours .
      Last edited by mrsaneperson; 24-11-2013, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsaneperson View Post
        Liberal clap trap is nothing if not incessant!
        They haven't quite finalised the Seven Sharp promo homo team yet , have you considered joining the panel?
        Or you could join the most well moneyed, vitriolic vocal group in the world aka the GLBT lobbyists; possibly trailing slightly behind the Human Wrongs Dept
        Or if that doesn't suit how about acting as go between for Mana party vice president Ken Mair in his discussions in trying to tie together the Mana & Maori Party before they become redundant .

The choice is yours .
        Hahaha.... as usual... when unable to answer tricky questions, resort to name calling!
        You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Hahaha.... as usual... when unable to answer tricky questions, resort to name calling!
          Name calling? Not at all ,quite seriously Seven Sharp is looking for someone with your pedigree.You would be a great fit .Your questions aren't really questions at all , they're framed as statements. If i say its black then you'd say its white. It is impossible to rationalise with someone who thinks a square has 3 sides.
          If you want to live in chaos thats a great way to get there.
          You wrongly assume that anyone that does not go along with everything a particular group wants is anti that persuasion .
          That in itself is a worrying polarising trend driving people appart whereby media & journalism are convoluting debate by presenting only one side of a subject.Those on the other side are continually castigated and denigrated .Its shameful, we condemn bullying in schools,yet the media are the worst hippocrites.
          Last edited by mrsaneperson; 25-11-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

You are such a waffler... shame you can't answer simple questions.

Comment

You are such a waffler... shame you can't answer simple questions.
              here you go drelly , enlighten yourself on why i'm against the same sex marriage bill & in full support of president putins banning of gay propaganda:

this article shows the hidden agenda behind the homosexual activism which you support:

The Rights of Children Must Come First.  By Australian commentator  Bill Muehlenberg I have recently written about the monster march which occurred in France in support of heterosexual marriage. As…

and how the discussion process in NZ before the bill became law was hijacked by gay activists :

Gay “marriage” Ignorant or agenda-driven MPs… A  disgracefully hijacked anti-democratic process with stacked select Committees Not only is it basically shockingly  autocratic, but it is ultimately …

It is always true drelly you reap what you sow.

Comment

here you go drelly , enlighten yourself on why i'm against the same sex marriage bill & in full support of president putins banning of gay propaganda:

this article shows the hidden agenda behind the homosexual activism which you support:

The Rights of Children Must Come First.  By Australian commentator  Bill Muehlenberg I have recently written about the monster march which occurred in France in support of heterosexual marriage. As…

and how the discussion process in NZ before the bill became law was hijacked by gay activists :

Gay “marriage” Ignorant or agenda-driven MPs… A  disgracefully hijacked anti-democratic process with stacked select Committees Not only is it basically shockingly  autocratic, but it is ultimately …

It is always true drelly you reap what you sow.
                What those articles show is an opinion. A perspective. You being able to show that someone else agrees with you does not make it so in any given case. Giving a few examples of traumatised children raised by gay people as a reason to ban gay marriage or adoption is as moronic as trying to ban having children altogether because so many heterosexual married parents abuse their kids. Do you agree? Because I can provide more examples than you can. Those articles are the product of a biased, fearful person, apparently incapable of rational, logical... dare I say, "sane" thinking. I have not disagreed without reading them, I have disagreed because they are stupid enough to think individual experiences are representative of an entire group of people. Gay people are all different just like heterosexual people, some good, some bad. Some great parents, some bad. Don't you understand that?

Comment

What those articles show is an opinion. A perspective. You being able to show that someone else agrees with you does not make it so in any given case. Giving a few examples of traumatised children raised by gay people as a reason to ban gay marriage or adoption is as moronic as trying to ban having children altogether because so many heterosexual married parents abuse their kids. Do you agree? Because I can provide more examples than you can. Those articles are the product of a biased, fearful person, apparently incapable of rational, logical... dare I say, "sane" thinking. I have not disagreed without reading them, I have disagreed because they are stupid enough to think individual experiences are representative of an entire group of people. Gay people are all different just like heterosexual people, some good, some bad. Some great parents, some bad. Don't you understand that?

Sure i understand that but do you understand that what is happening now is a GLBT promotion based on destroying the family concept because a very small minority of people happen to want to adopt children into their same sex relationship? No, im sure you glibly think that whatever goes is fine. Its something that should not be encouraged at all in fact its an abomination of the basic rights of a child. The articles you dismiss them as "just opinion". But read through it and much of what is reported is factual. We have a liberal media in this country that is constantly at odds with democratic opinion. We have a media that constantly ridicules & bullies anyone that dare share their opposing thoughts on many different subjects whether on climate change, same sex marriage, treaty of Waitangi issues etc. On a recent poll journalists were trusted marginally above used car salesmen.
                  The demographics of the "reporting" industry whether newspaper, radio or TV have been stacked to the nines with left wingers.There is little perspective, no balance .But people are starting to see through the lying & propaganda .Im sorry you are unable to see the divisionists at work.
                  These days everyone is encouraged be in a different camp , with their own agendas . Thats a recipe for destruction.
                  Putin can see how the western world is destroying itself with unfathomable liberalism .
                  Last edited by mrsaneperson; 30-11-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Sure i understand that but do you understand that what is happening now is a GLBT promotion based on destroying the family concept because a very small minority of people happen to want to adopt children into their same sex relationship? No, im sure you glibly think that whatever goes is fine. Its something that should not be encouraged at all in fact its an abomination of the basic rights of a child. The articles you dismiss them as "just opinion". But read through it and much of what is reported is factual. We have a liberal media in this country that is constantly at odds with democratic opinion. We have a media that constantly ridicules & bullies anyone that dare share their opposing thoughts on many different subjects whether on climate change, same sex marriage, treaty of Waitangi issues etc. On a recent poll journalists were trusted marginally above used car salesmen.
                    The demographics of the "reporting" industry whether newspaper, radio or TV have been stacked to the nines with left wingers.There is little perspective, no balance .But people are starting to see through the lying & propaganda .Im sorry you are unable to see the divisionists at work.
                    These days everyone is encouraged be in a different camp , with their own agendas . Thats a recipe for destruction.
                    Putin can see how the western world is destroying itself with unfathomable liberalism .
                    What I was referring to with "don't you get that", wasn't that there are good and bad parents but that there are good and bad people. I would rather see a child with a nice, atheist, gay couple than an abusive, married, heterosexual, god-fearing, christian couple. Wouldn't you?

You say you "get it" and then you repeat that there are "facts". Well... so what? It's a fact that there are more heterosexual married couples who mistreat their kids than homosexual couples. What would you like to do with that "fact"? It's a fact that there are Christians who molest children... lets ban them from having kids too.

You say "On a recent poll journalists were trusted marginally above used car salesmen"... again, so what? A group of people having an opinion does not mean something is true or that their belief is factual. Lots of people supported Hitler and they were wrong too.

You confuse opinion with facts and facts with truth. They are all quite different. Forget your beliefs, your own logic doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by eri
                      why not take the animosity to pm

and let it die there
                      It's not animosity. At least not as far as I'm concerned. If someone stands up and makes irrational, illogical statements promoting "animosity" against another group of people... expect to get shot down.

Comment

It's not animosity. At least not as far as I'm concerned. If someone stands up and makes irrational, illogical statements promoting "animosity" against another group of people... expect to get shot down.
                        And that is where you are wrong ,no one is against these particular groups per'se ;what most are again't are an individuals false election in purporting to represent "all", when in fact they are just the obsessed selfish few . .You see drelly you misunderstand that these so called "won over rights" for this group or that group are actually just about divisionism .Its happening with your full support ,the endorsement of sectarian camps .Radical divisionists dont speak for the majority within their camps as they pretend too, whether on Maori issues or same sex marriage issues. Open your eyes man & read opposing opinion & statements of fact. There are some truths you refuse to see due to your own dogmatic beliefs. No one group of people gay or heterosexual ,maori or non maori have "absolute" rights.
                        The terms "equality" & "human rights" are bandied about moronically like the sound of flushing toilets.
                        Last edited by mrsaneperson; 01-12-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

I support same sex marriage.

Why should only heterosexual married couples have a mother-in-law.

I say let everyone suffer equally.

Comment

What I was referring to with "don't you get that", wasn't that there are good and bad parents but that there are good and bad people. I would rather see a child with a nice, atheist, gay couple than an abusive, married, heterosexual, god-fearing, christian couple. Wouldn't you?

You say you "get it" and then you repeat that there are "facts". Well... so what? It's a fact that there are more heterosexual married couples who mistreat their kids than homosexual couples. What would you like to do with that "fact"? It's a fact that there are Christians who molest children... lets ban them from having kids too.

You say "On a recent poll journalists were trusted marginally above used car salesmen"... again, so what? A group of people having an opinion does not mean something is true or that their belief is factual. Lots of people supported Hitler and they were wrong too.

You confuse opinion with facts and facts with truth. They are all quite different. Forget your beliefs, your own logic doesn't even make sense.
                            Once again this is unproven , you cant count numbers without perspective of percentage....It is a fact generally that homosexual lifestyles are not as stable. In a study done supporting those facts ,the scientific report was condemned by gay activists so much so that they tried to prevent its publication.
                            Authors of the report received death threats & suffered other hardships.Such is the masking of truth ; aka GLBT activist propaganda .

All things being equal, preferred parentage will always be biological.The gender of having both female & male roles in a childs life will bring better balance .
                            Last edited by mrsaneperson; 01-12-2013, 01:22 PM.

Comment

..what most are again't are an individuals false election in purporting to represent "all", when in fact they are just the obsessed selfish few . .
                              So what are you doing that is any different? We have an elected Government that has given gay people these rights. Surely if you speak for a majority, then we will see these reversed at the next election, no?

Radical divisionists dont speak for the majority within their camps as they pretend too, whether on Maori issues or same sex marriage issues. Open your eyes man & read opposing opinion & statements of fact. There are some truths you refuse to see due to your own dogmatic beliefs. No one group of people gay or heterosexual ,maori or non maori have "absolute" rights. The terms "equality" & "human rights" are bandied about moronically like the sound of flushing toilets.
                              Me disagreeing with you doesn't mean I'm "dogmatic". In fact, you are being demonstrably dogmatic in evading all my questions that are too hard to answer and repeating things you've already said in different ways. I agree, there are no absolute rights. Gay people have won the rights. We have an elected Government that has given gay people these rights. Surely if you speak for a majority, then we will see this reversed at the next election, no? If not, clearly it is not as important to as many people as you seem to think it is.

Once again this is unproven , you cant count numbers without perspective of percentage....It is a fact generally that homosexual lifestyles are not as stable.
                              At what percentage do we ban parenting for any given group? Let's assume you're right for a moment. So what? Maori are a higher proportion of the prison population. Are you saying that by the same argument, Maori are all untrustworthy? See... this is where the logic fails. Stop reading gays-are-taking-over-the-world websites and go study some basic info on scientific process.

Authors of the report received death threats & suffered other hardships.Such is the masking of truth ; aka GLBT activist propaganda .
                              Omigod, you mean that there are some gay people who are also psychos? I thought just heteros could be nutters. Wow... at least they have equal opportunity there eh? Another irrational argument.

All things being equal, preferred parentage will always be biological.
                              Preferred? "Preference" is a personal choice, so that statement is nonsense. Unless you mean "biologically", then it pretty much goes without saying.

The gender of having both female & male roles in a childs life will bring better balance.
                              Another ridiculous statement! Male and Female are simply a label! It's as vapid as saying a house and a garage is a better investment than just a house. Without knowing what house and garage, it's meaningless. I think you'll find that almost all mass murderers and serial killers had a mother and a father figure. You could probably go and check this for sure but I'm hoping you'll get the point I'm making.
                              Last edited by drelly; 01-12-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

So what are you doing that is any different? We have an elected Government that has given gay people these rights. Surely if you speak for a majority, then we will see these reversed at the next election, no?

Me disagreeing with you doesn't mean I'm "dogmatic". In fact, you are being demonstrably dogmatic in evading all my questions that are too hard to answer and repeating things you've already said in different ways. I agree, there are no absolute rights. Gay people have won the rights. We have an elected Government that has given gay people these rights. Surely if you speak for a majority, then we will see this reversed at the next election, no? If not, clearly it is not as important to as many people as you seem to think it is.

At what percentage do we ban parenting for any given group? Let's assume you're right for a moment. So what? Maori are a higher proportion of the prison population. Are you saying that by the same argument, Maori are all untrustworthy? See... this is where the logic fails. Stop reading gays-are-taking-over-the-world websites and go study some basic info on scientific process.

Omigod, you mean that there are some gay people who are also psychos? I thought just heteros could be nutters. Wow... at least they have equal opportunity there eh? Another irrational argument.

Preferred? "Preference" is a personal choice, so that statement is nonsense. Unless you mean "biologically", then it pretty much goes without saying.

Another ridiculous statement! Male and Female are simply a label! It's as vapid as saying a house and a garage is a better investment than just a house. Without knowing what house and garage, it's meaningless. I think you'll find that almost all mass murderers and serial killers had a mother and a father figure. You could probably go and check this for sure but I'm hoping you'll get the point I'm making.
                                Haha drelly there you go, your game is up. "Male & female are simply a label!" LOL..Obviously you look forward to & are in suport of a "genderless" world.
                                No thanks thats your choice not mine & [thankfully] most others.There is something massively wrong with your thought processing regarding that statement; and it casts a light on why you are so pro same sex marriage.Male & female are terms that define something they are not just "labels". LOL
                                And lets ask the kids who surely have "some rights" in your world ,about it.How do they feel, well they are repulsed. But they are seen as merely pawns subject to the whims of a few radical childless gays.But no doubt the education system in all its glorious propaganda will try to lay down the tracks of propaganda to the railroad for acceptance. The same railroad that Putin has curtailed. Other countries too have rebuked the wests obsessions & pandering too GLBT activism;many have outlawed gay adoptions.
                                What we have happening in NZ regarding contentious issues is clearly not democratic action, sure the process and form that our representatives are elected by is a democratic fashion but the substance by which they carry out there duties to the opposition of public opinion is not.
                                Dont confuse "gay people have won the rights" as the same as "a radical group within the gay community were successful in their bid for same sex marriage law"..The two are not the same.

And were people generally happier in times before without all these new found doo wacka doo special privileges & so called rights ,non existent back in the 80's & 90's.. ? Yes they were , you dont need to ask just look at a few circa TVNZ footage back in the heyday.
                                Maori have ripped their own people off through the process of Government tribal settlement recognition as opposed to a united front.There is more racial divison today than ever before.Same thing will happen to the gay community, the small radical groups have created an own goal for themselves by legislating for same sex marriage when the civil union bill already addressed the issues needing to be dealt with. Its never enough for self obsessed individuals.Ultimately selfish agendas destroy through divisionism.
                                Last edited by mrsaneperson; 01-12-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X