Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Olly!

If you manage a business website then this free eBook is a must read

I was inspired to write this eBook after reading about a small business owner’s desperate attempts to get his website back. It had been highjacked by a disgruntled contractor.

This eBook provides a step-by-step guide for creating a disaster recovery and maintenance plan for your business website. “We don’t plan to fail, we fail to plan” therefore it is important to have a plan in place that will deal with your website vulnerabilities and if it is hacked you will be able to refer to your disaster recovery plan and feel confident the website will be back online in the quickest amount of time.

You could liken not having a disaster recovery plan for your website similar to not wearing your car safety belt. For 99% of the time you won’t need it but when disaster strikes - it strikes hard and then it’s too late.

Download here=> http://www.campaignhubapp.com/entry/...a3ff?ch_ref=PT

Regards

Marc Krisjanous
    Mobilize Mail Ltd
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

For articles and news please go to my alternative website which is "www.ollynewland.net.nz"
      Thanks to everyone on Propertytalk for your advice.
      It's good to know that there are still good people out there.
      If anyone has questions unanswered after using Propertytalk, go to my website, click on the "contact" tab and I will do my best to assist you at no charge.
      Last edited by OllyN; 10-10-2013, 01:20 PM.
      OllyN [email protected]
      Independent Property Consultant
      Residential and Commercial Solutions

Comment

Working...
      X