Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labour Party is toast, let's vote ACT to support National

Labour Leader David Shear is stepping down:
    David Shearer will stand down as Labour leader, saying he no longer believed he had the full confidence of his caucus.

National will win the 2014 Election, and let's vote the ACT party to make sure National has the necessary votes to govern, to prevent Wellfare (Labour), Anti-smacking & Hippies (Greens), and Anti-Asian (NZ First) Parties from ruining NZ's economy!

Not going to mention the Maori or Mana party, as they got a fight between themselves anyways.

If you don't like Act, then vote for National =)

Silly. Shearer staying was the best thing National could have hoped for. His invisibility made it easy for even Key to look good. A new Labour leader will turn the heat up on Key a little more, and under pressure, Key's a bumbling idiot who resorts to personal insults and (bad) jokes. Suggesting people vote for Act is really very sad, even for you. John Banks. Are you kidding me?

Comment

Leftette

I don't think Labour has anyone better than David Shearer. David Cunliffe is less handsome and less charasmetic than Shearer, and who else have they got??

Also Key & National is a big step ahead in all the polls anyways.

Act is just a tool to ensure National govern alone.

I rather have John Banks in parliament than the next Auckland City Mayor!!!

Comment

Comment

Cunliffe would be my pick. Less charismatic??? Are you insane? No one on earth is less so than Shearer. Incorrect on the polling. Not all polls have them in front. Are you saying you'd rather have Banks in parliament than Len Brown in parliament, or you'd rather have Banks in parliament than Banks as mayor, because either could be read into that sentence of yours. Banks comes across as a strange guy (to me). I'd rather he was in neither role. Head of PITA or some other anti-vivisection society would be his best role.

Comment

They definitely need someone charismatic and articulate....she's voted the most attractive MP - she's young but she'd rise to the challenge.....

plus she'd probably get a lot of the male vote and the younger vote too - a winner I reckon - maybe not for 2014 but it would be a great experience and then the following election she'd win it.

cheers,

Donna
            Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by Leftette View Post
              Head of PITA or some other anti-vivisection society would be his best role.
              Very droll if it was intentional.
              Very Freudian if it was not.

Comment

Cunliffe would be my pick. Less charismatic??? Are you insane? No one on earth is less so than Shearer. Incorrect on the polling. Not all polls have them in front. Are you saying you'd rather have Banks in parliament than Len Brown in parliament, or you'd rather have Banks in parliament than Banks as mayor, because either could be read into that sentence of yours. Banks comes across as a strange guy (to me). I'd rather he was in neither role. Head of PITA or some other anti-vivisection society would be his best role.

Cunliffe just has that natural grumpy look.

Shearer, well he looks like a normal positive kiwi bloke.

Yes I rather have Banks in parliament.

And no Len Brown can't get in parliament because:
                1) he's more concern about his mayoral election
                2) he's not with any party atm

Anyways, who enters doesn't really matter.

If Labour wins 2014 election (highly unlikely), then they will bring down this property boom, and I can buy more again.

Win win for me no matter who wins the election.

Comment

I don't watch tv much, maybe 4 hours total for the last 4 years, so sorry I didn't realise that politics has become a beauty contest.

Comment

You're the one that mentioned Cunliffe's handsomeness or otherwise.

Comment

You're the one that mentioned Cunliffe's handsomeness or otherwise.

Yeah sometimes life can be so contradicting

Comment

backstabber cunliffe

will get straight into "eat-the-rich class warfare"

don't think it will win the election

but it will harden attitudes all round

never a good thing
                        have you defeated them?
                        your demons

Comment

It was probably this silly piece of theatrics that was finally the last straw for the Caucus.

Key had been skillfully using the snapper issue as a means of manipulating the public in his own "Wag the Dog" promo.
                          It was being swallowed hook, line and sinker by many.
                          Then Shearer took the bait.

The irony of all this is that Dotcom & GCSB saga just keeps giving and giving.
                          Banks, Dunne, Shearer.

Only time will tell whether Key is reading the Nation correctly.

Comment

New leader for Labour?
                            Who cares!!!!!!!
                            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Why do you say that muppet ?

Comment

Working...
                              X