New marketing approach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New marketing approach?

While doing my daily trademe search for new listings, I come across this. Possible new marketing approach? - Bit of a laugh

Find your dream home in New Zealand with Trade Me. Browse our full range of NZ real estate listings to discover the perfect property for families, couples and s...

Very funny, looks like their saying it's only suitable for single mothers or old men!

Comment

Exactly plus a person in every picture, 1-2 pictures with people in them, ok. But all of them...

Comment

It's quite cunning from a objective point of view as it is hard to focus on the details of the house.

Eg; the picture of the bathroom is dominated by the mother and baby and distracts you from the dated and bland room.

Also the back yard is just a washing line but again all you see is the girl hanging up baby clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmythepants View Post
          It's quite cunning from a objective point of view as it is hard to focus on the details of the house.

Eg; the picture of the bathroom is dominated by the mother and baby and distracts you from the dated and bland room.

Also the back yard is just a washing line but again all you see is the girl hanging up baby clothes.
          I agree, even i have not pay attention there was a bathroom photo. Have you ?

Comment

I like it. Very creative.

Something different to the literally thousands of properties I have looked at on Trademe over the years.

Shane

Comment

What will it go for?

cheers,

Donna
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Very smart idea. Including the mum and baby in the photos they are making it easier for families to relate to the property and visualise themselves living in the house. I wonder what the stats are for male/female searching on trademe for a home?

Comment

Find your dream home in New Zealand with Trade Me. Browse our full range of NZ real estate listings to discover the perfect property for families, couples and s...

this one is way better!

Comment

That outlook is a bit grave for me...

Comment

Marketing wise, a dead end for sure. Needs some life breathed into it. Of corpse, the agent has tried their hardest.

Comment

I think the agent used a ghost writer for that copy; however there is no doubt the vendor's spirits will be lifted if it works.

Comment

I can't cadaver the fact that it went to print.

Comment

Originally posted by NovInvestor View Post
                            Great central location. The dead centre of Auckland .

Shane

Comment

and so they start

Comment

Working...
                              X