Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Going Bankrupt" - Not as bad as you would think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xav
    Tell me it ain't so.
    Surely that cant' be right ?

Why, if it was it'd be...
    lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut.

Comment

Not sure what you mean Xav. I represent Turnkey Property now in Memphis. I am taking over from Dean, he leaves in a few weeks. That was the humorous part about me finding this forum and he knew y'all.
      Turnkeypropertyinvestment.com is our website.

Comment

It's a bit off he didn't share this great resource with you and left you to stumble across it by yourself.

We used to be his favourites

Comment

Haha, sure. And yet supposedly you don't know much about "unscrupulous 'educators' flogging overpriced properties" (reference this thread).

Comment

Well as I said there aren't many of them left here in Memphis Xav that I am aware of. If you mean our stock we are well under most wholesalers in the city. We are often 10 or even 20,000 under our competitors in the same street.

Comment

Originally posted by Xav View Post
              What amazes me is that after selling an internet based product someone can still be so clueless about the internet and the information that is readily available.

That is the ownership record for the website given by "Chuck" in his posts in the caveat emptor forum.
              We need a "like" button
              Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

Wow, that's a handy site Xav.
                Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Yeah it is. I hasten to add that I'm not the first person to point out Dean's ownership of that website on this forum, but it was a long time ago and I don't have the time to look up who it was.

Not the first time it has come in handy for the same person even! This comes to mind for example.

Comment

Developer to remain a bankrupt
                    A Kiwi property developer living in Las Vegas, who a High Court judge accepts was predisposed to taking "unacceptable risks with other people's money", is to stay a bankrupt until at least November 2015.
                    www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10902705

Comment

Working...
                    X