Papakura property managers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papakura property managers

I'm looking to buy my second investment property and I've started looking out in Papakura. However, dilemma is I'm not from that area so I have little to no knowledge on how some of the properties I'm looking at will go on the rental market, both return wise and tenant wise.

I think best option is to talk to a couple of the property managers out there can anyone recommend a few out that way?

Cheers in advance

Yep, I use Sally Hall, Ray White, 09-295-2033.
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Hi
      I am using Homestar Rental

Karen and Chris are the lady's to talk to.

Thanks
      Richard

Comment

I changed from Homestar to Tayla August of Harcourts Flat Bush. Awesome service, really pleased with Tayla's service and honesty.
        S.

Comment

Hi guys, who are people using now that are good?

I have 3 apartments in the Papakura CBD and may be looking to change managers.
          Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Just browsing for a property manager in Papakura, came across this site: http://wiseproperty-px.rtrk.co.nz/property-managers/

And on the 'people' page, it has photos alongside the people's names. All women, and the photos are of celebrities...

The first one is Emma Watson from Harry Potter movie fame, the second one is Sally Field (Forrest Gump and many others) and the third one looks like an actress too..

So is this for real? Why would they post photos of celebs? What do others think of this?
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Not sure why they would do this, it certainly wouldn't attract my business..... Just to update my recommendation, Tayla left Harcourts Flat Bush (I don't think she is a property manager anymore). I am with Belinda Blackbourn of Harcourts Manukau City now.
              S.

Comment

Originally posted by NESW View Post
                Not sure why they would do this, it certainly wouldn't attract my business..... Just to update my recommendation, Tayla left Harcourts Flat Bush (I don't think she is a property manager anymore). I am with Belinda Blackbourn of Harcourts Manukau City now.
                And you find them good? How much do they charge?
                Squadly dinky do!

Comment

shonky as hell

no doubt the celebs agents for threaten to sue for false use of image

and they would be taken down

no doubt wiseproperty would say it was just for a laugh

and no doubt they'd have no problems lying to you

if they thought it would make them a buck
                  have you defeated them?
                  your demons

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
                    And you find them good? How much do they charge?
                    I'm on 8% with them. I found Belinda initially very professional and she comes down hard on naughty tenants. Sometimes it takes her a while to reply to correspondence though and usually because she has been in Court again for someone else. I have only been with them since mid this year so will see how it goes. I'm a bit disgruntled with the quality and professionalism of property managers in south auckland/nth waikato overall though. The good ones burn out quickly as they seem to get overloaded with managements.
                    S.

Comment

Use Lovegrove Realty in Manukau. Ask for Sean. WE have had many many managers over the years and these are first really good ones. We have quite a few doors in Papakura, they are absolutely first class.
                      NOTE: I do not get paid for promoting them, in fact they have no idea I do it here at all. But they are just awesome.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. Will just help me in my discussions with the existing manager tomorrow.
                        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by NESW View Post
                          I'm on 8% with them. I found Belinda initially very professional and she comes down hard on naughty tenants. Sometimes it takes her a while to reply to correspondence though and usually because she has been in Court again for someone else. I have only been with them since mid this year so will see how it goes. I'm a bit disgruntled with the quality and professionalism of property managers in south auckland/nth waikato overall though. The good ones burn out quickly as they seem to get overloaded with managements.
                          I'm not sure who your existing manager is, but if going from my past, they manage to cover their butts somewhat. I don't take anyone's word anymore which is a bit of a shame, but my fingers have been burnt (and rental income) and when confronting PM's in the past, they put on a sad sack of an act of ''all the things they have done for me in the past but haven't charged me for....'' type stuff. When you live some distance from your property its hard to see the realistic perspective sometimes.

Just have your ducks in the row. I have had former pm's and newer (not the newest) Pm point fingers when wrongdoing has been done by tenants and basically if a PM inherited a tenant from a previous PM, they generally wipe their hands of any wrong doing.
                          S.

Comment

Working...
                          X