Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meth or P related - it goes here, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimO View Post
    big hole in the hallway ceiling where the bath dropped through
    Lol. To be fair, that would be more to do with the disposal of bodies.

Comment

• Any old chemical bottles, paracetamol packets or chemical burn markets on grass out back? Have you asked the landlord/property manager for an explanation? I take it these smells and stains were there at the viewing before your family decided to move in??
      ...there's no future in working

Comment

• Auckland Council draws up plan for meth properties
        Auckland Council has undertaken a review of guidelines for methamphetamine-contaminated properties and developed tough new proposals to be implemented next month.

Mervyn Chetty, the council's environmental health manager, said the proposal took a risk-based approach and assessed each case on its merits.

"The risk assessment takes into account the information supplied to council, the activities and chemicals found on the site, whether the site is occupied, if there are any vulnerable people present [eg, children], if there is any obvious contamination present, the type of buildings involved and where on the property the manufacturing or storage of chemicals and equipment was occurring," Chetty said.
        Auckland Council has undertaken a review of guidelines for methamphetamine-contaminated properties and developed tough new proposals to be implemented next month.

Comment

• Auckland Council seem to be taking a very common sense approach. I'm surprised!

Comment

• I see the info will remain permanently on the LIM.
            As far as apartments are concerned, I wonder if adjoining apartments have any flag on their LIM ?

Comment

• don't think

the walls are

that thin
              have you defeated them?
              your demons

Comment

• I've visited apartments where there is no doubt as to what a resident is cooking for dinner as you walk past their door.

Comment

• do the walls of apartment #101

smell of smoke

if a smoker lives in #102?

even if you can tell they are smoking when you pass
                  have you defeated them?
                  your demons

Comment

• Living a few feet away from a current or ex P-Lab may not be a concern to you, but it will be to others.

Comment

• Originally posted by eri View Post
                      do the walls of apartment #101

smell of smoke

if a smoker lives in #102?

even if you can tell they are smoking when you pass
                      Is this a riddle?

Comment

• living in a house that someone died or was murdered in

is a concern to many

should it be on the LIM?
                        have you defeated them?
                        your demons

Comment

• My original question
                          As far as apartments are concerned, I wonder if adjoining apartments have any flag on their LIM ?
                          It will be of interest to watch over the coming years if apartments are found to be used more often for these Labs.
                          If it was ever to happen, my guess is it will be as a result of a court case where judge agrees that the info should have been more readily accessible.

Perhaps as long as a P Lab discovery is accurately recorded in the BC minutes that will be considered enough for normal DD.

Comment

• Why dont they just use big mobile homes like on breaking bad

Comment

• Originally posted by skid View Post
                              Why dont they just use big mobile homes like on breaking bad
                              then they'd need a big desert to put it in

Comment

• The revenue loss in rent is huge .I have seen a house close by that had the P Cleanup guys in and they told me they were removing all the gib lining, this was after failing to reduce the contaminant level through thorough cleaning. Actually this was not a cook house ,just one where a lot of P was smoked.
                                Almost coming up to 6 months work is still being done inside & the house remains empty.

Comment

Working...
                                X