Use This Printable Checklist to Save and Prepare for Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use This Printable Checklist to Save and Prepare for Retirement

Preparing for retirement requires a lot of work over the course of your adult life. You have to ensure you'll have enough money to live off of who the rest of your life—a somewhat unspecific amount of time. Amelia Greenhall and Simon Moore (over at Future Advisor) put together a printable checklist to simplify the process.

Part infographic, part checklist, Amelia's printable PDF offers a high-level to-do list for your retirement needs. It doesn't focus on a specific age, but rather the sorts of tasks you need to perform at any time in your life: make sure your investment portfolio is age-appropriate, your funds are diversified, you invest idle cash, and you utilize your tax shelters. Saving for retirement is always important, so if you need to get started or want to audit your process you should print out this checklist to get started.
    Get it here: https://www.futureadvisor.com/images...0Checklist.pdf
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Interesting....but a shame that I disagree with almost everything that financial advisors say

Comment

Originally posted by Ahar View Post
      Interesting....but a shame that I disagree with almost everything that financial advisors say
      Concur with you.Though it can work well for the risk averse who make up most of the population.
      Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

I may or may not agree... it won't load for me!
        You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Originally posted by drelly View Post
          I may or may not agree... it won't load for me!
          It takes about 30 seconds on a standard crappy NZ broadband.
          Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Working...
          X