Recent Sales History in Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Sales History in Auckland

Hi all, this is my second post, this forum is awesome!
    Anyway, I was wondering if there are ways to get recent property sales information in Auckland Central, suburbs i am looking at arenew lynn, mt welling, panmure, ellerslie, etc.
    I guess this information can be purchased thru various website on the internet.

Do anyone know ways to obtain these information free?

I been trying to keep track of recent sales by following up with agent after open homes.
    Some agents are willing to share this information per request, but most of the time is company specified (raywhite sales, barfoot sales, etc).

Thank you for reading.

Originally posted by wongsooiseng View Post
    Hi all, this is my second post, this forum is awesome!
    Anyway, I was wondering if there are ways to get recent property sales information in Auckland Central, suburbs i am looking at arenew lynn, mt welling, panmure, ellerslie, etc.
    I guess this information can be purchased thru various website on the internet.

Do anyone know ways to obtain these information free?

I been trying to keep track of recent sales by following up with agent after open homes.
    Some agents are willing to share this information per request, but most of the time is company specified (raywhite sales, barfoot sales, etc).

Thank you for reading.
    QV sales history report.

Comment

But you have to pay for QV.. so I guess that's the only way?

Comment

Ask your local RE

Comment

reinz.co.nz
          go to statistics > market facts graphs
          Has general areas like GlenEden/NewLynn, Ellerslie/Pamure
          Last edited by casacamo; 13-02-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Hi Casacamo,
            Thanks, but that's just the median sales price. Is there a way to drill down to individual address sales?

Comment

The only free method of getting the information is to apply to the Council for a copy of the Notice of Sale, citing the Local Government Meetings and Official Information Act.

But you'll need the address. One port of call would be Barfoots' website. They handle about a third of Auckland sales and they list the addresses.

Another method is to open a QV account and go through properties in a street, looking for a recent sale. You have to pay to get the sale price, but you don't pay anything for the fact that the property has been recently sold.

Comment

Hi Green Fish,
                Thank you for the info. Where in Barfoot website can I find sales info?
                -Sooiseng

Comment

Hi Greenfish, thanks.
                  I am actually after the pricing info, but seems like I would have to pay to get them.

Comment

unless you make an Official Information request to the Council, but that takes up to four weeks.

On QV, it costs about $27 for 30 recent sales. With each sale, you also get the Government Valuation, so you can use to get a rough idea of the value of the property you want to buy.

Comment

Hi GreenFish, I understand.
                      Thanks a lot for the comment.

Comment

I wish they just made this information public. On the QV website I think it costs around $4 to find out the sales history of a property, so if you're looking at only a few properties then it's not too bad. Otherwise I would befriend an agent and ask them to do it for your for free.

Comment

You will get the price of 3 houses in trade me, when you search.

Comment

Working...
                          X