Who is actualy in the wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is actualy in the wrong

Police are investigating the violent abuse of a group of French women on a Melbourne bus, captured on video and posted on YouTube by another passenger.

I mean the siutation itself should not of eventuated. But in saying that when you go to something like remembrance day in a country that isn't of your heritage isn't there some sort of respect you should hold for there culture,they even went to the lengths of when being confront and told to shut up they sing louder.
    Last edited by Glizzle; 23-11-2012, 09:35 AM.

Are you kidding? There's no excuse for this at all.
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Absolutely Drelly.
      I wonder if he will re-instate the parts he deleted.

Comment

Haha i think that was more a dig at french so deleted, i fully agree but they are on public transport and have the rest of the world to live with you cant just go around pissing people off, they were told to be quiet before it erupted.

Comment

Being told to be quiet by people who have no authority to tell them to do anything does not justify the extreme reaction.

Comment

Actually i hate Aussies
            Last edited by Glizzle; 23-11-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Why would you need to ask who is in the wrong? This sort of racist shit makes my blood boil.

Last year a similar thing happenened here in Wellington on the train, when some ignorant dumbasses threatened some Chinese women for speaking in their native tongue.

Comment

One of whom was with their infant and young child.
                A fine example to the next generation.
                Perhaps the child will be in the public gallery when the judge has some words of her own to the father.

PS: I see G has once again amended his post.
                So, obvious now the motivation....and not really a surprise.

Comment

It is ****in Frankton.

South Auckland of Melbourne that area

Comment

Yea i couldn't believe the racist remarks and the chanting and how people wouldn't stand up, i wonder if that would be different in nz?
                    But i was more touching on the point of knowing where and who you are around, this was a important day for Aussies and she goes and trolls them like that, to me its asking for it, even thought the response is disgusting its still just that a response.

Comment

Originally posted by Glizzle View Post
                      Yea i couldn't believe the racist remarks and the chanting and how people wouldn't stand up, i wonder if that would be different in nz?
                      But i was more touching on the point of knowing where and who you are around, this was a important day for Aussies and she goes and trolls them like that, to me its asking for it, even thought the response is disgusting its still just that a response.
                      What trolling?

Comment

.......to me its asking for it, ........
                        And there we have it.
                        Thought I would copy this, what with all the other deletions.

Comment

That area is just a crime riddled area of Melbourne.

Disgusting behaviour - yes and I believe/hope is not a true reflection on Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
                            And there we have it.
                            Thought I would copy this, what with all the other deletions.
                            And? Do you think if she had kept her singing to her self this would of happened? Survival of the fittest is all i see, i wouldn't go into the Bronx and start singing pretty fly for a white guy on there bus system as its running thru my head ill be shot, its not sad its just life.

Comment

And? Do you think if she had kept her singing to her self this would of happened? Survival of the fittest is all i see, i wouldn't go into the Bronx and start singing pretty fly for a white guy on there bus system as its running thru my head ill be shot, its not sad its just life.
                              That's the old "girls in mini-skirts are just asking to get raped" argument. It might not have been a good idea to antagonize the natives by singing louder but that doesn't make the over the top behaviour their fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X