Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you considered Property Development?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you considered Property Development?

As you would be aware most people know that property is a great and safe way to create wealth.
    The only way to buy property at a wholesale price is to develop it. However, most people do not have the expertise or time to do this successfully. At Property Know How we have developed a team of some of the most professional people in Australia to make your clients dreams become reality.
    So imagine being able to invest as the developer and receiving the development margin in some of the best projects available. You can achieve this by having a team of professionals working on your behalf.
    Well imagine no longer. At Property Know How we search throughout Australia to find quality projects located in first class locations in many of our inner city areas of our major cities around Australia. We place the investors into the projects so it makes funding far more readily available. Let’s look at the advantages.
    • You own the development- We manage it on your behalf.
    • By being involved from the beginning you benefit directly.
    • Team of first class professionals to manage the project on your behalf.
    • You will be mentored and educated throughout the entire process.
    • Having the choice of taking direct profits or acquiring quality property with a large amount of built in equity from day one.

THE OPPORTUNITY
    Since the financial crisis began in 2008 funding has remained tight. Funding for construction has become very difficult with many developers being required to have 100% presales before the bank will even look at funding.

We also know that many investors like to try their hand at development. It is common for investors to look for large house blocks that could have the backyard subdivided. Or they may look at developing a 2 or 3 unit site. Rather than competing with other investors and smaller builders, we bring like-minded people together providing the opportunity to acquire a larger development project that provides a higher level of profit for the investors. A win-win opportunity.

THE PROCESS
    By bringing together like minded people, who either want to improve their net position or are looking to become involved in development but do not have the time or knowledge and in most cases the financial resources to do this on their own.
    Then through suitably qualified professionals we establish a structure that will acquire a project.

As you would be aware most people know that property is a great and safe way to create wealth.
    Maybe you should tell that to all the people who have gone bankrupt /mortgagee sales??

Comment

Property development is seriously risky business. I suggest there's good reason why a developer might try to shift to a mentoring role rather then doing developments themselves.

Not saying don't, but this "property is a great and safe way to create wealth" pap in the opening line bears no resemblance to the considerable risks of property development.

Comment

Nigel, this sounds exactly like the Blue Chip model to me. And we all know what happened there.

So in this case, you guys find a development ready to go which the current owner doesn't want to do (1st alarm bell), then don't do it yourselves because charging a fee (actually it sounds like a whole raft of fees) is less risky, easier and probably more profitable (2nd alarm bell) and then sell that to some poor sap who takes all the risk and pays all and sundry for doing so (third alarm bell).

If someone knows what they are doing development-wise, they wouldn't need to go though a middleman like you, and if they don't know what they're doing, then they shouldn't be doing it.

Edit: The post above by Nigel is a cut and paste off his website: http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au/in...t-development/
        Last edited by Davo36; 15-10-2012, 12:00 PM.
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

That explains why all his posts needed editing.

Comment

This is not correct. Firstly I am not a middleman. I developed this model to make it more profitable for clients.
            The people are put into a unit trust. They own the site
            The can take there returns in Cash or equity it there choice
            The project are quality projects and we guarantee the construction loans.
            Finally the profit we discuss with our partners goes to them before we make a cent
            I would suggest that before you rubbish what I am doing understand the facts.
            I teach people to do due diligence and would expect people do do this before investing with us

Comment

You can't really blame the cynicism powerbroker, development is a great way to go broke in NZ, Australia and the USA. A property investors forum is hardly the place to be touting for business, we are (many of us) looking for SAFE ways to create wealth through real estate not GRQ dangerous models.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, but property development is too risky for me. I prefer old fashion ways and just invest in property.

Comment

Originally posted by mattinvestor View Post
                  Thanks for sharing, but property development is too risky for me. I prefer old fashion ways and just invest in property.
                  We often hear, high risk, higher return...A person should develop property along investment in it .Take challenges and you can win in life.

Comment

Yes but you can also lose. See this thread:http://www.propertytalk.com/forum/sh...nd-New-Zealand

I bet the people there wish they hadn't gone for a development!
                    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Working...
                    X