Shameless self-promotion to win stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless self-promotion to win stuff

I'm in a BNI chapter ( Business Networking Group) and am in a competition to win some prizes for the best 60-second video and best memory hook.

Can anyone who has a facebook account please vote for me. You need to be logged into facebook first. Just go to the links below and click on "Vote Now".

Vote for 60 Second Video - no you don't need to watch it.

Vote for Memory Hook - my memory hook is "Idiot-proof websites for smart business people!"

Your vote is much appreciated!
    You can find me at: Energise Web Design

*bump* - need more votes!

Comment

I'd vote for you but I don't do Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kane View Post
        I'd vote for you but I don't do Facebook.
        I hate stuff like this but I have a chance to win soem travel vouchers or an ipad, so I thought what the hell!

Comment

Originally posted by drelly View Post
          I hate stuff like this but I have a chance to win soem travel vouchers or an ipad, so I thought what the hell!
          drelly (not my relly , that was a damn good post lol, u know wot am on about), am same as BobKane, i too would vote for u but don't do what i call twitfacebook ... i'd have to register with them first, when's closing date?
          Derived from "Turbid" ..... akin to toxic Carbide(s) .... by adding "e" to "Turbid", we then have,
          Turbide(s) = new alternative word for Scumbag(s) .. Thankfully, humanity's minority -
          May 2012

Comment

Working...
          X