No announcement yet.

Goodey gets judgment against Jones in pay dispute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have attorneys pursuing here in the US and any country Phil ends up in.

Comment

There's ways around it all though aye as other bankrupts have shown us - they can still drive around in fancy cars and live in mansions - they just don't have a cent to their name so while it's an inconvenience life can still be comfortable.
      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

The funny thing is there is no such thing as escrow account insurance in the USA. I happened to be studying this very thing today. Shouldn't the last line say "I am willing to ruin my (non existent) reputation over $1.95, OK

PS: It's reassuring to know its autentic :-)

Comment

Does this mean we can now refer to Phil as a failed businessman?

Good on you, Steve.

Comment

Well I knew Phil 15 years or so ago. He was as straight as a die. And a nice guy too.

Something happened, either one thing or a series of things, not sure what.

Shame really.
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

What ever it was was always in there! I expect you can call Phil whatever you like - he probably doesn't care.

Comment

The Richmastery thread was one of the
                hottest on PT for a long, long time. 1791
                posts, but it's now locked in the engine
                room for legal reasons.

Hysteria takes many forms. That said, one
                acquaintance of mine said that he found
                the Richmastery weekend seminar to be
                expensive, but just the catalyst that
                goaded him and his wife into action, so
                the whole RM saga was not all bad, all
                the time, for everyone.

As I commented in this thread (and tall
                poppy syndrome aside) there are many
                quiet heroes just getting on with their
                business away from all the hoo-hah.

Comment

DaveW - no posting of private messages/emails on PropertyTalk especially when they contain someone's contact details.

PTers remember to keep your comments civil.....a wounded animal is a very dangerous animal - and PropertyTalk will not be in their line of sight.

cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

I agree with keeping comments civil and having someones contact details not showing however food for thought is I believe an email should be made public if it would help others make an informed decision especially when there is alot of money involved. There are too many scammers out there.

You are right a wounded animal is a very dangerous animal however this is these types of people MO's. Which is to intimidate. Just thoughts.

Comment

So,
                      now what?
                      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Bankruptcy: Richmastery’s Phil Jones bankrupt

Bankrupt: Phil Jones, Hillsborough
                        Adjudication date: 24 January
                        Petitioning creditors: Westpac NZ Ltd & Steve Goodey
                        Other details: Phil Jones – promoter of property investment through Richmastery, Entrepreneurs Success Centre and later, through his Millionaire Master VIP business in the US – was adjudicated bankrupt on the bank’s application, leaving Mr Goodey’s to be dismissed. Westpac’s counsel, Lina Lim, said the bank doubted the validity, “and in fact the reality”, of a transaction Mr Jones put forward in an attempt to get a brief adjournment. She said an American creditor had also issued enforcement action against Mr Jones & companies related to him in the US. Mr Jones’ counsel, Alex Shinkarenko, told Associate Judge Abbott “the transaction’s taking place on 24 January US time”, but the judge rejected the request for an adjournment because he had no evidence substantiating the transaction. “Mr Shinkarenko, I’ve seen lots of these kinds of proposals. They just vaporise. I’m not prepared to consider a further adjournment,” the judge said. Westpac’s judgment for $800,000 had swelled to $1.2 million, and Mr Goodey got judgment for $396,000 last July in a claim over earnings from the Millionaire Master VIP mentoring programme. Mr Jones promoted property investment during the property boom of the early 2000s through Richmastery Ltd, Blue Peaks Ltd & Entrepreneurs Success Centre Ltd. He & his wife Corinna left New Zealand during the property downturn in September 2008 to set up their American business, the Presidential Inner Circle USA LLC – “the world’s intimate & exclusive private club,” according to its website. 11 months later they separated.
                        "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

isn't it a bugger

when you finally end up before the judge with all your excuses

and he laughs at you and calls you a lying turd
                          have you defeated them?
                          your demons

Comment

I didn't know such things 'vaporised.'

I once saw a lawyer tell a bare-faced lie; something fairly obvious to most in
                            the court room. The judge asked, "do you really expect me to believe that?"

The lawyer's response: "So I am instructed, your honour."

Comment

Originally posted by Corinna View Post
                              I agree with keeping comments civil and having someones contact details not showing however food for thought is I believe an email should be made public if it would help others make an informed decision especially when there is alot of money involved. There are too many scammers out there.

You are right a wounded animal is a very dangerous animal however this is these types of people MO's. Which is to intimidate. Just thoughts.
                              Sorry I shouldn't had included the author's details in the post but I agree with Corinna the main content should remain posted.

You aren't PJ's ex wife are you Corinna?
                              Profiting from Property, not People

Want free help on taking your portfolio to the next level?

Comment

Working...
                              X