Property Investment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Investment

Well i wondering to invest my money for business there are many ways to invest the money to get profit immediately you know well about it but i was thinking regarding real estate what do you think about it. Is it better for successful business? If yes so please tell me about it how should i do it?
    Thanks advance all of you.

Yes is for enternal hapiness and joy, for future in the past of no greater benefit than to invest property for prosperity continuing.
    Bright wishes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizowz View Post
      Yes is for enternal hapiness and joy, for future in the past of no greater benefit than to invest property for prosperity continuing.
      Bright wishes to you.

I also want some suggestion for investing the money.
      so please tell me what is good for investing the money A my friends suggest me to invest in the real estate. I also have an other option for invest the money in the forex or Gold business. so now I am tottaly confused that's why I need your help. so thanks in advance.

Comment

My believe is that a person should not rely on one income source. If you are enough capable then invest in other things. Investment in real estate is a good option. Normally property prices increases in most of the world region. So there is probability that you will get better return as compared to investing in some other thing.

Comment

Totally agree that property investment is good and safe option. I had experience in forex trading before but it is really difficult to earn money from it. Forex is a big global market and it is impossible for you to win as there are too many factors and participants, including all the financial institutions in the world.

Comment

Property investment is a good source of income, but you should know how to do it properly first. I recommend you to read a few property investment books, talk to property investors, read more forum threads. Property investment might be risky if you just invest money without thinking. Good luck!

Comment

Real estate industry has been more popular as compare to another industry, mostly people prefer to invest money to get big returns in real estate industry. So Real Estate is good option for you.

Comment

Hello
                I am having a land in asia.I want to sell that land,and purchase a big house here.I am also thinking about the real estate.Can you tell me who is the expert of buying and and selling.
                Thanks.

Comment

It is better to invest in a plot and build a RTM house on that plot...
                  RTM houses are custom built houses and they can be modified as per your needs .. It is a depreciating asset. So RTM house will depreciate upon its use.

Comment

Property investment is a good source of income . good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by quangstar92 View Post
                      Property investment is a good source of income . good luck!
                      Yes it is . But you need to find your tenants carefully !

Comment

Hello all,

I agree with the above users I also agree and yes, property investing is a good source of income. I am from India and here I get good income in this area.

Comment

Yes, it is really good idea to invest in property. it is an amazing method to making money.

Comment

Property investment is the perfect choice for interested investors as the capital appreciation increases over time.

Comment

Yes your idea is very good but to invest i want to suggets that go for real estate as the demand off homes, houses increases day by day and it is a good way to invest.

Comment

Working...
                              X