Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant norman king-- ratbag

Remember this nice chappie.

Sleep-out defaulter charged By Celeste Gorrell Anstiss 1:53 PM Sunday Jun 3, 2012

Expand
    A builder at the centre of a partly constructed sleep-out has been charged by the Ministry of Economic Development. Photo / File

A builder at the centre of a partly constructed sleep-out has been charged by the Ministry of Economic Development.
    Grant Norman King featured in the Herald on Sunday in January after he failed to complete a sleep-out he was contracted to build. The article spurred the ministry to investigate.

The two charges relate to breaching the conditions of his bankruptcy. He was to appear in the Waitakere District Court this month.
    King has been declared bankrupt three times - in 1991, 2005 and 2010 - owing about $90,000 to six creditors.
    Steve Taylor said he was "delighted" the Ministry had followed up on the case, which had been "enormously stressful". The sleep-out was intended for Taylor's ailing father.
    Taylor, who was preparing to file civil action, said: "I'm absolutely relentless in pursuing this for my family."
    Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

and bankrupts complain

of the stigma
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Comment

Thank you to those who have offered support to me with this saga.

Here is a photo of the individual concerned, in case you run into him:

Last edited by Letterman; 03-06-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Latest updates on Grant Norman King may be viewed at www.grantnormanking.com

Comment

Working...
        X