• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter MobilizeMail follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on RSS

Latest Threads/Videos

News and Views

Most Active - Last 30 Days

Deals and What's On banner

Default North shore minor dwelling

Hi,
    We are looking at demolishing an existing garage and building a minor dwelling on the existing foundations on our property. Ideally looking for a turn key company who can do everything for us. Any suggestions of companies to use. So far we have one quote from Maddren, investor homes told me 3 weeks ago their planner would be in touch and I haven't heard anything from them and one other company who haven't called back! I thought building companies were looking for work. We are on Aucklands North Shore so dwelling can only be a max of 60m.

We want to do a garage with the minor dwelling and then build a separate double garage by our house to replace the one we would be demolishing.
    Can anyone recommend a decent company who could deal with the complete job and are actually responsive to customer enquiries?
    Last edited by Shovel; 08-04-2012 at 06:04 PM.

I know it's an old thread but did you get the project completed in the end? who did you use? all run smoothly?

Thread Information