• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter MobilizeMail follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on RSS

Latest Threads/Videos

News and Views

Most Active - Last 30 Days

Deals and What's On banner

Default Folgers vs Nescafe Classic Roasted

Which instant coffee would you prefer, Classic Roast Nescafe or Folgers? I vote Nescafe.

Instant coffee.....why bother....eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!

Cheers
    Spaceman
    Delightfully in need of some Tender Loving Care
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting
    Some things are not as they seem, nor are they otherwise

Roll on a Wild Bean.
    "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Stove top perculator with Hummingbird oomph!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    Instant coffee.....why bother....eeeeewwwwwww!!!!!
    Well, instant is as convenient as it gets, besides, I don't have a coffee maker.

Stove top perc is easy add water and coffe turn stove on few minutes later awesome coffee, since I started on that I have 1 maybe 2 coffees a day compared to up to 5 on instant. Def gets me going in the morning. http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgur...Q9QEwAA&dur=94

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Maccachic View Post
    Stove top perc is easy add water and coffe turn stove on few minutes later awesome coffee
    When you are right you're right

Since being trained how to be a barista, I can no longer drink instant coffee. If I have a hot drink when I can't make a coffee, has to be tea. Just can't stand the stuff otherwise! Stupid work...
    Waterfront NZ - New Zealand's brand new waterfront/water view property listing site. Perfect if you're looking for an investment property.

Sorry it would be hands down Folgers when I drink instant. I've tried Nescafe when traveling as a substitute for coffee . Seems that some countries like China that is all you can find other than coffee that is premixed cream, sugar and some coffee.

Thread Information